New ANTI-GAY video for Kids on jw.org

by ttdtt 234 Replies latest jw experiences

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    I'm sorry but the Watchtower position on homosexuality is ridiculous. You can have God's approval as long as you "just" remain celibate your entire life. Let's apply that little rule to all Jehovah's Witnesses, gay AND straight, and see how it works out.
  • paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    Don't forget, no masturbation either. It worked out great for the Catholic Church.
  • stillin
    stillin
    I see ridicule of this video all over Facebook. Dailykoz
  • talesin
    talesin
    That's really because what you said is incorrect and irrelevant.
    Surely the WatchTower's position and whether that is "news" is what this is all about?

Really? So they do not believe that you can 'commit' adultery in your heart, and that Jehovah judges your desires?

And my friend's suicide note means nothing to you, obviously.  

Once again, it's WTS double-speak. "We will accept you, as long as you don't commit the physical act." and OTOH "You are judged for your secret desires". (eg, masturbating to a famous celebrity - man-to-man)

Let's see the change in doctrine.  (rhetorical, I don't care, and neither does anyone else)

• flipper
    flipper
    Once again this video shows the WT Society starts very young people out to not accept other people's private lives. WT Society trains young people at a young age to not respect personal boundaries or privacy of others. And then the JW mother in the video tells her daughter to speak about the fictitious, imaginary alleged " paradise " and fictional " living forever " to her classmate. To offer false hopes to other young people that will never come true in reality is criminal in and of itself. So is putting down another young persons parent for their sexual preference. WT organization does NOT recognize personal boundaries

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit