Russia's War on JWs and other Cults Intensifies.

by Lost in the fog 6 Replies latest social current

• Lost in the fog
    Lost in the fog

What this guy publicises many Russians will believe is solid truth.

I wouldn't want to be a JW in the former USSR countries these days.

https://bitterwinter.org/russia-sensational-revelations-jehovahs-witnesses-prepare-an-anti-putin-coup/

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

When a country turns on religious or ethnic or any other minorities within itself when they are in fact acting peacefully they are on a path to self destruction. I feel for the millions affected by these hate campaigns. And while I wish critical thinking would wake some of these folks up to reality and better their mental health, I certainly do not wish them harm.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Announced at our midweek meeting recently the WT Society are looking for accommodation (UK) for 663 publishers plus 198 family members displaced from Russia/Ukraine.

George

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I’d take anything from that JW/JW apologist blog with a huge bag of salt. Most of the analysis is not incorrect though, they did go underground, they continue receiving directions from the US, and they did move to covert channels. They do attract the dispossessed, anti-government type and pedophiles into their midst with the messaging.

All-in-all they do operate like a terrorist cell, it wouldn’t surprise me that at least some of the congregations in such situation have been infiltrated by eg CIA operatives and planning on some anti-government activity.

Note too that there is a translational gap, anti-government/terrorist activity in Russia includes the messages about Armageddon they’re spreading to which they are terrorizing their believers and children with, which is the reason they were convicted under Russian law. It is a cultural/translational difference where in the west we’ve been accustomed to various religious and thus take that messaging not too seriously, Russians will take any religious messaging pretty serious since the Eastern Orthodox eschatology doesn’t shy away from it either, they have rather graphic descriptions of the end of times as well, so any religious group that comes by and says, yeah, we “know” it will be “soon” and here is a picture of what it looks like, is basically playing into life-long religious fears.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    anti-government/terrorist activity in Russia includes the messages about Armageddon they’re spreading to which they are terrorizing their believers and children

Yes, its pretty hard core mental abuse just as they say. Kids are forced to grow up as pariahs in their community and be force-fed a diet of images of death and destructiod upon everyone who isn't a JW.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The once flourishing Soviet republic of Ukraine has been turned into a Nazi hell by the American occupiers. I can say with absolute certainty that the United States is carrying out genocide of the population of Ukraine. They methodically send Ukrainians to their death under the pretext of confrontation with Russia, they shoot and hang, or corrupt Ukrainian children in towns and villages. It is scary to watch when our troops enter the villages, and there are dozens of hanged children”—hanged by “the United States and NATO.”

https://bitterwinter.org/russia-sensational-revelations-jehovahs-witnesses-prepare-an-anti-putin-coup/

This guy`s lost any credability if he had any in the first place hasn`t he ?

• Earnest
    Earnest

smiddy3, you do realise that is a quotation of anti-cult Russian lawyer, Alexander Korelov, not the sentiments of Massimo Introvigne or bitterwinter, don't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit