James Arjuna

by jhine 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

Real long shot here, has anyone come across a James Arjuna ?

He's a " scientist " JW who disses evolution and is really full of venom .

I just wondered if anyone actually knows him , he's American and a real charmer

Jan

• Earnest
    Earnest

I don't know him from Adam, Jan, but his LinkedIn profile says he has a certificate of completion of several aspects of printing processes, electrical and electronics engineering from San Jose State University, 1966-1970. Whatever he learnt in engineering he seems to have applied to building hot tubs. I would hardly call him a scientist despite the high opinion he has of himself. I do not think he is representative of Jehovah's Witnesses in general, only of himself in particular.

• jhine
    jhine

Thanks Ernest . I answered a question about JWs on Quora and got a right roasting from him . As l said a real charmer.

Jan

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Jhine,

Yes I have bumped into James a few times. He definitely has a high opinion of himself.

What is your handle on Quora? Have you seen any of the threads I have initiated involving JW beliefs and practices?

• jhine
    jhine

I'm Janet Hine , l suppose that l should change it now I'm remarried but it's a faff . I haven't come across Vanderhoven7 on Quora , is that your handle ? . I will try and find you .

Jan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit