Eagerly anticipating the death of billions!

by stuckinarut2 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WireRider
    WireRider
    I'm OK with it. The Watchtower is an Armageddon cult. They mistakenly believe they are the anti-christ wanting the end of the world. The Watchtower and "Jehovah" Witnesses will be at the front of the line for the lake of fire for false prophets. God hates them for lying to people. The sole purpose of the Watchtower is to keep people out of Christian Churches and out of the Bible they can't control.
  • Perry
    Perry

The sole purpose of the Watchtower is to keep people out of Christian Churches and out of the Bible they can't control.

I 2nd that analysis. So much of the WT doesn't make sense untill you see what Jesus was actually offering people and work backwards to the teachings of the Watchtower.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

what about all those newborn babies worldwide who would not make it through the Big 'A'? What about all those people in war torn countries?? Or countries who experience great austerity where they can't afford how to even read?

Critical thinking is what it takes sometimes.

• WireRider
    WireRider
    Beth - love your posts. Nothing is going to happen. Nothing is going to happen for millions of years. It is really sad and pathetic that people like the Watchtower lie and coerce people in to stupid thoughts. The Watchtower lies and cheats to take your money and gain power - that's the real armageddon. With "Beth Sarim" you should know it's all a fraud.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

That's funny you should mention ''Beth Sarim''. My handle,LOL.!!

When I was researching the WBTS I first researched on Reachouttrust.org. Then I went to to Cal Lehman ministries site Towerwatch.com and there I came across occasional links to this site.

When I went further to Jwfacts.com, that was where I experienced an ''off the chart'' unprecedented, surreal, ground breaking shock of events. That moment was such an epic moment for me when I read about ''Beth Sarim'' and the actions of Judge Rutherford. That moment had such a deep impact on me, that's how I got my handle.''Beth Sarim'',LOL!!!

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Yep. And even if it's true, I'd rather die at Armageddon than worship such a genocidal deity.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

how anyone with an ounce of common sense can stay in that cult is beyond me.

it keeps its membership through fear. if its members stopped worrying about dying and got on with living they would be a lot happier and healthier.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Their members would be much more happy with just getting on living their lives to the fullest. And not worrying about the big ''A'' every waking moment of their lives.

Maybe the JW's would have a much lower blood pressure, be healthier overall and stay out of the depression/mental institutions if they would just focus on their lives instead of pleasing God or the Borg 24/7

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I believe this is one of the greatest reasons there is such a disconnect between JW's the rest of mankind. JW's are taught to have an agenda and it's at the forefront of their mind, not human beings. I'm not sure they realize the sheer magnitude of this destruction. I can say, I half believed it and didn't think about it...until I did. And then I was appalled at my own-self, and worked hard to shed the JW apathetic numbness.
  • Malachi Constant
    Malachi Constant

To witnesses, if possible, I try to give this exercise, appealing to emotional intelligence (instead of what they are trained in), that I hope they shall remember:

"Go and look at smiling children playing in a park. In the flood, you say, God drowned many such children. In the Armageddon, you say, your God will butcher much more children. Go, look, think. Aren't such reactions out of proportions?" Another line of thinking could, after hearing the standard WT explanation, be: "You say your God is omniscient and omnipotent. Do you think such a God is unable to find a better solution to the problem?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit