Are Satan and demons able to create life?

by psyco 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• psyco
    psyco

Aaron's rod became a big snake (Exodus 7:8-10).

When something not alive, like dust, becomes alive, like a living person (Genesis 7:2): is this not called "creation"?

So, when Pharaoh's wise men, sorcerers, and magic-practicing priests of Egypt also did the same (Exodus 7:11, 12): how could we called this instead?

I read about some JWs explaining it as a magic illusion. But I suppose this answer would not solve the problem: since Aaron's performance was called a miracle (Exodus 7:9), how could we be sure that all the other miracles were not illusions as well then?

Unless demons materialized themselves into snakes...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Don't worry about it. Check out the James Webb Space Telescope instead - truly inspiring.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

It's a lot arguing over General Calrissian's tactics against the Klingons at the Battle of Five Armies.

I'd say the magician's staves turned to snakes are as real as the fallen angels Nephilim children.

• waton
    waton

what evolutionary advantage is in the delayed itch of the mosquito bite ? when I wrestled with wt dogma, I thought only a fiendish demonic mind would create such aberration, without even thinking about malaria or other maladies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit