44 years old and having I.V.F help to have a baby thanks too bastard "this Generation" lies!! Wife wants kids in 2016! My story.

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

As a young Witness married couple in the 1990's we knew "this generation" of 1914 did not have long to go! Oh how cute a young pioneer couple we were. We wont have kids till "afew more years pass" and we are in the new system. As the year 2000 aproached and the winds of change had moved in regarding "the generation" we had mixed feelings but were still careful not to get pregnant. As 2005 came I lost all faith in the lies as the last of the 1914 generation died off. I had been fooled, sucked in, the shame! By 2012 turning 40 made my wife panic about being baren childless, who will look after us in our old age??? Now in 2016 age 44 my wife insists on risking life and limb and many tens of thousands of dollars to have a child. Thanks to Watchtower lies we are in this dangerous costly position! WONDER HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF POOR BROTHERS ARE IN THIS POSITION! Damn these lying bastards!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    I wish you both the greatest joy & happiness when you become doting and proud parents!
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Vent it here, but try to have, as The Searcher said, the greatest joy and happiness. Good luck to you.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

I can only say that I hope the reasons you have for wanting a child go beyond "who will look after us in our old age"?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The wife and I waited to children too because we figured the world didn't have much longer to go. Feeling pretty dumb now knowing the truth of the matter.

I hope everything works out well for you and the wifey as you try to have little ones. We are going to have another try at it in a few months and are very exited.

Just don't raise them in this piece of garbage cult.

• Clambake
    Clambake

I hope you realize the likelihood this isn’t going to work at 44? I am not trying to be a jerk, I have been down this path and it’s full of heartache. We were told when I was 40 and she was 38 by a doctor unless you are really rich ( which we are not) that I am most likely just taking your money.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. I repeat vent it all here. Vent it all here!!!

You wonder how many countless thousands of childless couples and singles ones are screaming out quietly like this. But who would ever listen if they even did do it audibly. If they did let others know, they would probably get nailed for apostasy and disfellowshipped.

Disgusting cult.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Yes I want to be joyful but am very worried. My wife insists on giving it a chance regardless of what may happen....we should have started earlier and well here we are. We did not think we would still be HERE in this system in 2016!
  • All for show
    All for show

Is your wife awake?

We know quite a few people who have gotten pregnant easily into their 40's with IVF. My husband is in medical and its pretty common now, a lot of women are waiting due to careers not a religious cult to have kids well in to their 40's. We live in a metropolitan city so that may be part of it. I wish you the best!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"WONDER HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF POOR BROTHERS ARE IN THIS POSITION! I"

I am thinking a lot of people are in your boat. Damn cult! I never listened to them (I was a weak one). We had 2 great kids. Wouldn't change a single decision.

Good luck (I'll go to hell for that one)! I wish you all the best with the IVF. Keep us posted!

I think there are also a lot who are struggling financially as well. Those ones who pioneered back in the day because the end is just around the corner. We have several in our own family scrapping by and working hard in their old age. Thank you Watchtower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit