The reality of the "unforgiveable sin" - for JW's

by BoogerMan 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

(Luke 12:10) "And everyone who says a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him, but whoever blasphemes (speaks reproachfully, vilifies*) against the Governing Body will not be forgiven."

Most active JW's know that this is the org's dogma regarding the unforgiveable sin - in teaching & in practice.

*https://www.blueletterbible.org/lexicon/g987/kjv/tr/0-1/ Sheesh - looks like I'm toast!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BOOGER MAN:

Sorry, I never bought into the leaders of the JW religion insinuating themselves into any divine equation.

I don’t accept ANY religion going beyond ‘what’s written’ nor anybody’s modern divine claims.

By saying these things, the JW religion imagines speaking against them constitutes an ‘unforgivable sin’.

They hope to instill fear into their gullible members - which is why I believe there is so much mental illness there.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Haha, makes me think of this video😁😆...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOE3AbgHaVU

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Elders are appointed by Jesus. They are more like demi gods! If you go against your local elders then you will not be forgiven.

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Haha!😆Nice one.

Elders are appointed by Jesus the GB/FD$/BethelSystem/CO/OtherElders. They are more like demi gods in their own eyes! If you go against your local elders then you will not be forgiven by the GB/FD$/BethelSystem/COs/OtherElders.

It reminds me of that guy Demetrius in Acts 19:24-28...

"For a man named De·meʹtri·us, a silversmith who made silver shrines of Arʹte·mis, brought considerable profit to the craftsmen. He gathered them and others who worked at such things and said: “Men, you well know that from this business comes our prosperity. Now you see and hear how, not only in Ephʹe·sus but in nearly all the province of Asia, this Paul has persuaded a considerable crowd and turned them to another opinion, saying that the gods made by hands are not really gods. Moreover, the danger exists not only that this business of ours will come into disrepute but also that the temple of the great goddess Arʹte·mis will be viewed as nothing, and she who is worshipped in the whole province of Asia and the inhabited earth will be deprived of her magnificence.” Hearing this and becoming full of anger, the men began crying out: “Great is Arʹte·mis of the E·pheʹsians!”"

Many of the JWBorg "elders" are a lot like the guys getting their "profit/fame/power" from the false worship Artemis, only the idol is of the GB/FD$. If the GB/FD$ gets into disrepute, the entire JWBorg "elder" worship system will crash too. Many of the "elders" are like Balaam, shepherds "serving" for a selfish reward, stumbling others by promoting teachings that encourage figurative "sacrificing to the idols" of the GB/FD$/BethelSystem/COs/OtherElders.

Jude 11

"Too bad for them, for they have followed the path of Cain and have rushed into the erroneous course of Baʹlaam for reward"

2 Peter 2:15,16

"Abandoning the straight path, they have been led astray. They have followed the path of Baʹlaam the son of Beʹor, who loved the reward of wrongdoing, but was reproved for his own violation of what was right"

Revelation 2:14

"you have there those adhering to the teaching of Baʹlaam, who taught Baʹlak to put a stumbling block before the sons of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols"

Jesus said to such ones (JWBorg "elders" who encourage worship of GB/FD$/BethelSystem/COs/OtherElders) "So repent. If you do not, I am coming to you quickly, and I will war against them with the long sword of my mouth."

GB headquarters will be torn down by the governments with Jesus' permission. When it's gone, the entire unscriptural JWBorg arrangement of elder worship will go too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit