Both corners of their mouth

by neat blue dog 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I was just watching Dinesh D'Souza talking about a Chinese newspaper, and he was saying that the Chinese communists like to have a form of communication that isn't 'officially' from the government but can transmit what they want people to hear. Instantly reminded me of the GB, how they have agendas and outlines for Circuit Overseers, schools, even supposedly spontaneous experiences at conventions that are used to push certain ideas. They do the effective job at the time, but most JWs wouldn't be able to track it down in print later. And with the short term memory loss most JWs suffer from, it doesn't pose a problem and does what it's designed to do.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"Stay alive 'til '75!" - WBTS

"We never said the end would come in 1975!" - Also WBTS

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtower and China seem to communicate to their people the same. Same as their concepts of rule over people.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I've literally heard from a school principal at a school where I once worked that parent contact should only be verbally in person or over the phone because written communication leaves a paper trail.

Like, duh? Any written communication had to be personally approved by her.

Then I worked for another principal who was always asking if we put it in writing so we had a record of our parent contacts!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

The JWS religion is made up of hype, formative propaganda and lies which inevitably creates its own inherent corruption.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit