A Landlord Glimpse on Tenant’s Property

by Loi_241 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• Loi_241
    Loi_241

I do not have a wish. When I look back, I wish that a landlord glimpse on my property and so she does not want more than me renting her home. But, I still do not have a wish because she wants more money; she does not have to be satisfied to what she has. And so a landlord commanded me to give the exact gifts, not let me to be a generous tenant to give whatever is from my heart. This landlord is not human to me. She acts like a lion that prey me and make my wish be turned off my dreaming vacation and loving to a man I want. So I lost my saving account. This is what a landlord views on saving account. I’ll discuss it.

The saving account is one of a wish to be happened. For example, a tenant can save up to $100.00 a month for her dreaming vacation. She wants to make sure that her landlord is not asking for the saving account. But a landlord is careless about a tenant’s money. What are a landlord views on money?

A landlord mentions that a saving account is not for a tenant. It is for the bills and for the needs of other people. She’s really a female dog! And the mind of a landlord is totally nonsense. Because of her goal is to destroy the property of a tenant.

Okay, now, will each landlord do what a landlord did to a tenant? They must be a No. A landlord should glimpse on tenant’s property. Because of it is none of her/his business. Sadly, however, a landlord of mine was not a woman who glimpse on tenant’s property.

Author’s note:

A landlord in this article is a devout Jehovah’s Witness sister from my former congregation. She always prefers to have one tenant who is only Jehovah’s Witness, not a non-Witness. To me, she does not consider as equality. There are many good people out there who are not just Jehovah’s Witnesses, but a Christian and any good association. So I have a good reason to move out from her house and will never move back again, ever.

• kramer
    kramer
    ??????????
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You should quit smoking that shit.

Doc

• talesin
    talesin

It sounds like English may not be your first language, and some people ^^^ do not realize.

So, your JW landlady is taking advantage - telling you not to save money, interfering in your personal business?

I think you have very good reason to move out! xx

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Long story short : Do not rent a property from a devout Jehovah's witness lest she be careless with your tenant money that you saved for your dreaming vacation.
  • Loi_241
    Loi_241

DesirousOfChange, excuse me? I don't smoke. Be a little nice to me. Okay?

• Loi_241
    Loi_241
    talesin, yes. English is not my first language. But I'm glad you understand what happened with me and my former landlord. :)
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter
    You need to watch landlords very closely they think they can steal from you and in some cases they figure they are above the law. As a tenant make yourself aware of what you tenant/landlord laws are and don't be afraid to quote them.
  • talesin
    talesin
    Yes, and it's a 'lesson'. Never rent from people you know socially, or from work. It's strictly business. The government is not going to protect you, you have to be wary.

I hope your new housing is much better. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit