World Youth Day in Poland

by TheWonderofYou 5 Replies latest social current

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

In the video of the world youth day "Spread message of divine mercy" the young people are called WITNESSES of christ's church.

I am now watching the happy young people.

Introduction words even in english at youtube 9:07.

Anyone here understands polish too?

Greetings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCrp4gbrWc8

___

Many beautiful orchestral songs like

at 12.30 "Nothing can separate us from gods mercy"

18.00 Kyrie eleison

• scratchme1010
  • Saename
    Saename

I understand Polish, but I am not interested in watching those videos. The Polish Catholic church is full of hypocrisy.

• smiddy
    smiddy

You watch a convention of JW`s , Mormons , SDA `s etc,. and you will find happy young people everywhere .

You probably would have found them in Jonestown / Waco , Medina ,/ Mecca ,, etc. also.

That is no validation for truth

smiddy

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

It is very comforting to me to see that outside Jehovahs witnesses, young people find very well hold in the gospel. And yet catolics are so many and not yet extinct fromm the earth surface as may JW hope. I grew up catolic and I should have remained catolic and not become a Dub.

In each group you will find hypocrisy. Early bible writers wrote about it and "fortsaw" the "man of lawlessness", "antichrist", people who will cruzify jesus a second time by their acts and deed against the holy spirit, those name christians are not buddhists, taoists, muslims no, but christians!, who willingly act against the christian mercy. They are the real "apostates" - not the weak Jehovahs witnesses - you find them everywhere, and we should not be surprised to have those weed in the christian community.

But Jesus wanted a church and founded it with some normal guys who should take the message of mercy into the world. A message that says only: in the end only love and mercy will help people.

___

In the video beginnin at 1:26:00 when the communion starts, the song sounds similar to Jehovahs witnesses songs it is called "Lord you are our sheperd". Who is the girl at 1:22:27? May God bless her.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

It is very comforting to me to see that outside Jehovahs witnesses, young people find very well hold in the gospel. And yet catolics are so many and not yet extinct fromm the earth surface as may JW hope. I grew up catolic and I should have remained catolic and not become a Dub.

smiddy.
    You probably would have found them in Jonestown / Waco , Medina ,/ Mecca ,, etc. also.
    That is no validation for truth

1.Anyway its excactly the main major plus of the old churches: Happy people without destructive life style can be found outside a cult as well!. 2. The truth of which the bible speaks is not a collection of dogmas but, only Jesus christ.

___

Saename: Czesc!
    Polish Catholic church is full of hypocrisy.

In each group you will find hypocrisy. And thats excatly the main major plus of the old churches: Happy people can be found outside a cult as well. Early bible writers wrote about it and "fortsaw" the "man of lawlessness", "antichrist", people who will cruzify jesus a second time by their acts and deed against the holy spirit, those name christians are not buddhists, taoists, muslims no, but christians!, who willingly act against the christian mercy. They are the real "apostates" - not the weak Jehovahs witnesses - you find them everywhere, and we should not be surprised to have those weed in the christian community.

But Jesus wanted a church and founded it with some normal guys who should take the message of mercy into the world. A message that says only: in the end only love and mercy will help people.

___

In the video beginnin at 1:26:00 when the communion starts, the song sounds similar to Jehovahs witnesses songs it is called "Lord you are our sheperd".

1:33:30 "How good is our lord"

and english 1:39:05 "Jesus christ you are my Love", alleluya.

___

Who are the girls at 1:22:27 and 1:27:38? May God bless both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit