For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• cappytan
    cappytan

lovesjehovah: I know where you're coming from.

What convinces you that Jehovah actually exists? What evidence do you have?

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    steve2 thank you. Just one thread is all I asked.

I'm going to start a thread on hominid evolution. I'll state that all I want is for people who are Young Earth Creationists on this forum to respect my personal desire and keep their comments to themselves. Just one thread is all I ask. Please Young Earth Creationists be reasonable and keep out of the thread.

That is how you sound.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Here's something interesting about Jehovah's design:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4238NN8HMgQ

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just one thread is all I asked - fair enough, you've convinced me

So, some Psalm scriptures, that I unfortunately can't remember, speak of Jehovah being a refuge, of forgiving Israel's frequent rebellions, and of being long-suffering, kind.

If you factor in Jesus' supposed attitude and actions, then it seems Jah has a good side.

I'm an agnostic. I've faded away from the WT, without being df'd. I don't believe that the GB are God's channel to mankind. I won't go back to the WT society.

So, how will your loving God deal with me at Armageddon?

P.S. I've played along with you, so I'd really like you to answer my last question.

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Once I was in the car with one of my friends I recently started studying with.

Me being the JW and him being the newcomer.

We frequented a spot in the car just to smoke marijuana. Lol. Yes, I know I am unconventional in relation to the rest of the religions beliefs but Jah knows my heart. It's only a plant. Lol.

Any way, We visited this spot as usual, it had never once rained before while we were there.

I was struggling internally with my beliefs at the time as well. In relation to homosexuality, smoking, the moral language barrier, disfellowship, crimes, etc.

All of the sudden it stared raining. Not out of the ordinary right. But then we both noticed that the rain was only hitting the car, nowhere outside of the car was getting wet. We opened the doors in disbelief but quickly came into the car to stay dry. I questioned him as to why it was raining, he was clueless. Then the internal battle within me peaked. I decided that if I am to continue my faith, that this rain (turmoil) will stop. I said out loud, this rain will stop. Sure enough, the rain started to lose its pace. But I was not grounded enough in my beliefs and it quickly picked up again. Once again I stated that the rain was going to stop. It slowed down even more but once I wavered in believing it would stop, it picked back up, this time harder. Then fully convicted to my faith in Jehovah that I was approved, I stated that the rain would stop. Sure enough the rain stopped instantly. Never to come back again. We turned on the windsheild wipers and stepped out of the car. Everything else was dry around it. We were awe struck. From that day forward I knew Jehovah was my strength. I love Jehovah.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    I'd like to know what strain y'all were smoking. That sounds like some good shit.
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

cappytan

His invisible qualities are clearly seen from his creation. My lifes experiences are proof of His existence. I have seen some things that only He could contribute to. I will not post all of my experiences here because people will just think I'm lying or hallucinating. But Jah is real. My life's work is to help bring peace to this world, I believe we all can. :)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    You're gay, you smoke weed and you frequent the top apostate site on the net. Personally I have no problem with any of that but your hypocrisy is nauseating.
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

lovesunihatesexams

how is a human to direct God's steps?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    RvW and Stan, I think she's starting to get her kickers in a twist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit