For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Sent you a PM Loves, take care man !
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I worship Dionysus, not sure who this desert god fellow is you speak of...

• steve2
    steve2

Thank you for your helpful answers lovesjehovah. I appreciate your taking the time to open up about your experiences.

I personally do not think you have asked for too much in wanting just this thread for people who love Jehovah.

In accord with your wishes, I will have to excuse myself from the remainder of this thread as my experience of Jehovah has not been positive to put it mildly.

However, I wish you well. Whether I agree with your beliefs or not, I acknowledge you have the courage to express your views. If you would like to pm me, feel free to do so.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    The divine name was used by Jesus on sever occasions. Even the King James Version has been revised to include it over 6K times.

That's what the Org tells you. Look at the original Greek. You'll see what I am talking about.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So what you're saying, is that you're a closeted, celibate, homosexual wanna-be JW, who frequents Hookah Bars and hallucinates that the shadows on the moon are in fact moving, and that someday you will be so wealthy you will purchase this website domain from Simon and cast off all of the e-vile mentally diseased apostates, leaving only yourself and your other tight-pants wearing friends to feed each other grapes and pet panda forever?

Wheh! Good luck with that sh*t, buddy!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Ummm....check this out..... If god gave these 7 men in brooklyn, all the power in the world.......they wouldnt be begging sinning men's money to make shit happen for him. He should be able to do shit himself !!!!!!!!
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

steve2

Thank you for understanding my motive behind this post!

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    "As the thread suggests, I am only going to respond to those who truly love Jehovah."

Well whether you choose to respond or not is irrelevant.

Here's why: This is a public forum. Probably the oldest Jehovah's Witness forum in existence today. You can trace threads back to over a decade. Some members on here have been here for 15 years+.

Exchanges on topics like these stay up for the public to see for a very very long time.

So if you don't answer, that's fine because the criticism then stands unopposed.

Also remember where you are: You are not on a pro-JW site and you are asking us not to participate if our comments do not dance to your particular tune just because its your personal decree. This is unreasonable and will be ignored.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    jeeesh... I think I'll go watch Troll Hunter
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

steve2 thank you. Just one thread is all I asked.

Thank you for your helpful answers lovesjehovah. I appreciate your taking the time to open up about your experiences.

I personally do not think you have asked for too much in wanting just this thread for people who love Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit