For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

This is not your personal site, lovesJehovah.

You don't get to tell anyone who CAN and canNOT post a response to your op.

Deal with it.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Hi lovesjehovah,

Let me say you have quite a bit of courage. You are trying to promote something at a venue with a group of people who do not share your sentiment, and the reasons for this are quite simple:

1. Most of the people on this forum who have left the organization have experienced the Watchtower policy of shunning. They have lost friends and they have lost family and will probably never get to see or to communicate with them again. This makes many of US very upset.

2. Most of the witnesses who are still active on this forum feel the pressure to conform and cannot leave the organization for the above mentioned reason. As one rather well known lawyer (in ex-jehovah's witness circles anyway) has stated, I paraphrase: Many Jehovah's Witnesses are being held "hostage" within the Watchtower religion because of the shunning policy.

Perhaps a forum better suited to your point of view of: "Here we have a venue to discuss what we love about Jehovah." would be jwtalk. On that forum you will be among fellow believers who wholeheartedly share your sentiments.

Anyway if you can stand the heat in this kitchen, WELCOME and I hope to hear lots and lots from you.

Now to answer your question: What do we/I love about Jehovah?

1. Well he's decisive.

2. He's powerful.

3. Historically He certainly knows how to kill and His plan to murder 7 Billion people is grand indeed.

4. He created some fascinating living creatures including some very impressive bacteria and viruses.

Greetings

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I'll say this because I know that some people will just bash the OP. Even if you love Jehovah/God you don't have to stay in an organization that doesn't accept you. God hasn't created any earthly organization and the bible never says you need to belong to one to get saved. Just think about it. If you are really happy in the org then chances are you would not be here reading EXJW posts.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i think jehovah will lovingly kill all homosexuals at armageddon.
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

steve2

I am sorry to hear about your experience in the Kingdom Hall. I know there are many stories of those who identify as "LGBTI" and have been mistreated by members of the congregation. It makes me sick to hear about the abuse of God's word, even though it clearly states that things have been added and taken away. Revelation 22:18,19.

I am active on my own terms. Meaning that specific methods of ministry for me is not limited to door to door witnessing. I use every platform I can to let people know about Jehovah. I was raised in the truth since birth. But never really had a relationship with Jehovah until 2012. I came to realizations whilst in college. I had taken a break from engaging with the Witnesses from 2008-2012. I picked up the bible and truly read it in 2012. I am not baptized, with water.

I know about those websites, however this is apart of my work, my door to door. Seeing what ails the community that has disassociated themselves with the religion and their relationship with Jehovah. Some people have been apart of this site for years and years. It troubles me that they would devote soo much of their time into tearing down people associated with a religion and God himself.

I am simply commenting on a website. I am not pushing my ideals down anyone's throat. I titled this post specifically for those who support Jehovah. Anyone in opposition came at their own will. I set up my booth outside and let those interested walk up.

I wanted to see if there are any people like me on this site, that's it. This is my form of support for those active JW's.

I noticed this wasn't pro JW last night. Even though the site claims to be support for current and former members.

Thanks for your comment.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am Jehovah's Witness, despite some of the questionable teachings, crimes, and other outlandish behaviors of specific people affiliated with the religion.

Yes; those specific people are the leaders, the ones put in place by their predecessors, who picked up the incorrect and made up name of Jehovah in the first place.

Your leaders have lied and put in place policies that harm children, and protect pedophiles.

What are you going to do about that?

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

darkknight757 -

The divine name was used by Jesus on sever occasions. Even the King James Version has been revised to include it over 6K times. I am happy that you have come to love God. Please continue in your search for truth!

• Island Man
    Island Man

Qualities that I love about Jehovah:

• I love that Jehovah told the Israelites that they lacked his backing due to Achan's sin only after they had gone out to battle Ai and suffered defeat and loss of lives.

• I love that Jehovah considered Lot, a man who was willing to hand over his daughters to be gang-raped by a crowd, to be a righteous man.

• I love that Jehovah behaves exactly like a mobster - offering to protect people from the destructive harm he will cause to them if they pay him off with worship and obedience.

• I love that Jehovah put his own glory and fame above the lives of the many innocent Egyptian children that died due to Jehovah's fostering of Pharaoh's hard-heartedness for the sake of having an excuse to inflict woes on the nation of Egypt to glorify his own name.

• I love that Jehovah, who is in need of nothing and can be harmed by no one, asks mortal finite beings to put fulfilling his wishes above love for their family and their very lives.

• I love how Jehovah is supposed to be a supremely intelligent, wise and moral being, yet behaves as a petty, jealous, insecure, narcissist, requiring that others worship him.
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

As the thread suggests, I am only going to respond to those who truly love Jehovah.

If you're mad and uptight, that's on you.

If you want to blame God for the errors of humans. That's on you.

I would look into the world governments corruption that has put us into this condition ;)

Money is the most unquestioned form of belief there is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/06/psychology-of-wealth_n_4531905.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit