For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Rather lengthy, but interesting thread. However, LJ most likely is a fringe JW wannabe. He likes JWism cafeteria style, and being on the fringe of the religion,can accept what doctrines and rules he likes, and disregard those he dislikes.

If he is truthful in what he posts about himself, then visiting this forum may help him to learn what real JWism is about. Then he canmake an educated decision regarding full association with the JWs.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Agree Athanasius , but first to help him out he needs to distance himself from drugs all together so that he can see and comprehend reality clearly as it is.

Drugs have a tendency to confuse reality and foster self created delusions.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Jackson: "Gotta take either more of it or less of it. I can't quite figure out which one."

David Lindley : ""Well, I'll tell you what it does take. It takes a clear mind. That's what it takes."

Jackson:"You mean it takes a clear mind to take it, or a clear mind not to take it?"

David Lindley : "It takes a clear mind to make it."

• ihunt
    ihunt

From the OP,

"i am jehovah's witness, despite some of the questionable teachings..."

This line strikes me as awfully strange. As others have noted, a lot of the terminology used isn't correct. No long term witness would ever say "I am jehovah's witness", but rather "I am one of jehovah's witnesses", or "I am a jehovah's witness". Also, I feel that this correlates with his(her?) other posts (the clouds, the rain, the drugs...). This person may legitimately believe they are, more or less, a prophet of jehoobah.

This is a link to a study that was conducted in the 1990's regarding mental illness and religious tendencies, and there are others available online.
    http://ps.psychiatryonline.org/doi/10.1176/appi.ps.52.5.660

• Vanderhoven7
  • lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

Hope you guys find that happiness in your life :)

No matter who or what it is.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Wow! Over 180 replies on the Jehovah's supporters thread!!

Jehovah's blessing surely is on this site!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Three classes?

1. Those who love Jah

2. Those who support those who love Jah.

3. Those who don't give a squirt.

Is that what you meant to imply, or do you have trouble expressing yourself without crayons?

• onightdivine
    onightdivine
    What a way to make those preaching hours here..
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    2+2=5
    Wow! Over 180 replies on the Jehovah's supporters thread!!
    Jehovah's blessing surely is on this site!

The growth is amazing. Must be the fastest growing religion ever. Evidence of Jehovah's(tm) blessing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit