Breaking news: Subcontracted logistics in US and Canada, more layoffs coming...

by sp74bb 28 Replies latest jw friends

• SadElder
    SadElder

Walmart and Bethell places with the same attitudes towards workers.... it's a privilege for you to work here, we don't really need you but we'll tolerate and use you til someone else comes along. Guess the marriage fits.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You know, for a religion that demonizes "Satan's World" as much as it does, it certainly finds a lot of aspects of it useful.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

The first "test shipments" has been done days ago.... Let's wait and see....

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Uhm....I think you have it backwards. I am quite sure Walmart will be using Watchtower for distribution: Walmart Looks to Drones to Speed Distribution

Watchtower has been using mindless drones for distribution for over 135 years now...they are very experienced!

:-D

• Hecce
    Hecce

I don't know if people will see the irony of the WT going back to the original operating system under the Pastor, started as a business and is now going back to its original roots.

• sp74bb
    sp74bb

So funny Anders !

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hecce - "I don't know if people will see the irony of the WT going back to the original operating system under the Pastor, started as a business and is now going back to its original roots."

Let's be realistic.

It never really stopped being a business. :smirk:

• Hecce
    Hecce

Right on Vidiot

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

The words to the songs, are done at the DC/RC's! They haven't done that at the KH's yet, maybe for a new song. That would drive the sound guy nuts!

Who knows what crazy things they'll do next!

Dwain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit