German-2020-March-5th-Letter

German-2020-March-S-147 Announcements And Reminders

Petra!
  • JayDubyaDotOrg
    JayDubyaDotOrg

Dankeschön.

• Oh-my-God
    Oh-my-God

Vielen Dank. Du bist so schönes Mädchen.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Thank you Atlantis.Heres to you :

(hope you get the joke!

Zing

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Ah, a reprint of magazines about infectious disease. Great way to capitalize on current fears to have some poor sods into their cult.
    I hope they choke on their litterature, and that preaching restrictions make it impossible for them to spread their brain virus until corona is gone and their litterature is too late...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Sounds like they are canceling visits to headquarters, because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger doesn't want coronavirus. Yet, they are hateful enough to insist that the congregations continue spreading this from door to door, without any hint of suspension of field circus requirements. It is good enough for the publishers, but not good enough for those at the top. Sounds like joke-hova. I hear there is no coronavirus in the Pleiades region, nor are there shortages there.

And no, from the looks of this letter, they are not canceling that wastefest. While my German still needs improvement (and all the more so so I can explain in German why I will not be going, should it come to that), I do not see certain key words indicating that it is "abgesagt" (which means cancelled). And, if they are going to spread those rags, I bet they are going to successfully spread coronavirus through the whole congregation.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

... das Zweigbüro verfolgt die Entwicklung des Coronavirus weiterhin aufmerksam. In Anbetracht der aktuellen Situation, möchten wir euch darüber informieren, dass unser Bethel ab sofort für Besucher geschlossen bleibt. Dies gilt zunächst bis zum 4. Mai 2020. In dieser Zeit können leider keine Führungen stattfinden.

Translation:
    ... the branch office continues to closely monitor the development of the corona virus. In view of the current situation, we would like to inform you that our Bethel is now closed to visitors. This initially applies until May 4, 2020. Unfortunately, no guided tours can take place during this time.

They are are so afraid of catching a virus from their visiting "brotherhood" that they shut down Bethel until May 4, 2020 so they won't get infected.

But it's o.k. to meet with hundreds of that "brotherhood" during the Memorial - go, figure how much they care about your personal health.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit