Free will

by psyco 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• psyco
    psyco

Regarding my previous post about why God, who cannot lie, create creatures who can lie, I receive these answers:

- because He did not create machines;
    - because He gave free will.
    But none of the two really answers my question.

Having been a computer programmer myself and knowing the basics of artificial intelligence I know for sure that you can instruct a neural network, which means computers which means machines, to give false (0) answers, which means not telling the truth which means lying, instead of true (1) ones since they work using a binary logic: 0 or false and 1 or true. That means that even machines could lie if they instruct each others, as artificial intelligence, to do it.

Regarding free will, God gave Satan free will to lie and this ability is misleading 8 billions of humans to death, so what about the free will "not to die and continue to live or not to be mislead" of these 8 billions of people? God gave to a man the free will to kill another man, so what about the free will of the man being killed "not to die and continue to live"?

In the infinite possible ways to create a universe by an Almighty God, I could understand "free will" regarding decisions having consequences only for the person taking them but not for others, because in this way the others do not have the free will not to pay.the consequences of that person deciding for them and not just for him/herself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit