Last night's talk re sisters wearing head covering, puke making!

by purrpurr 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Agreed purrpurr, but how can we tell who deserves the most respect...hmmm..unless of course the brothers all wore tight pants.lol.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I know Donald Trump is not a JW and is male but he always wears a head covering.

Rub a Dub

• tornapart
    tornapart
    Where's Outlaw with his images? :D
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Headcoverings they're so hot right now!!

• NotNew
    NotNew

So let me understand the use of the description " penis"...this is used when referring to males...right, and this is acceptable...ok, then, when referring to the female we should use the description "vagina"...right? It's only fair, and certainly not demeaning to either gender? Now go back and re-read the post here and subistute the gender with their gential part and see how offending it is.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

SW

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Hey, if men get to have genitals then women deserve to have them too dammit!
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr

Notnew, when was the last time sisters treated the brothers like worthless second class citizens because of their genitals? When was the last time sisters forced the brothers to cover their head because they didn't have the same genitals?

There is nothing the sisters in the Cong can do about this rule no matter how they hate it. And all the GB's reasoning on why men are better than women have been disproved time and again. Really it all boils down to one thing.... One floppy wrinkly thing... That apparently gives men the right to oppress women.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What if you ask a JW female, what do you think when you see women in Islamic faith

wearing a Niqab (a cloth that covers the face).

• NotNew
    NotNew
    purrpurr12 minutes ago

Notnew, when was the last time sisters treated the brothers like worthless second class citizens because of their genitals? When was the last time sisters forced the brothers to cover their head because they didn't have the same genitals?

**This is a weak argument...for not using the appropriate term when referring to a male!

It is a deliberate attempt to put down the male gender! Such a feeble attempt to get the point across fails with such childish descriptions.

If the head covering offends you the don't do it...let me know how that works out for you!

This is part of the religions teachings, don't like it then change religions or continue to try and change their beliefs.

SW

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"It is a deliberate attempt to put down the male gender." - NotNew

In my experience, most guys are more than happy to acknowledge their penis. It's like they actually like them, or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit