Last night's talk re sisters wearing head covering, puke making!

by purrpurr 49 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Dear sisters,

When you are fortunate enough to be in the presence of a jw penis you must take care to show the proper respect for it! Doesn't matter if said penis is prepubescent! No no! You are a lowly female and therefore must wear a head covering to show respect to the penis. All hail the mighty penis! Doesn't matter if your Bible study is going to think you are utterly nuts and a throw back to the dark ages when you get out your headscarf and wind it round your head. Showing deference to the penis is more important than not scaring off your Bible study! How happy you are dear sisters to have the opportunity to show respect to the penis of your brothers!

Sincerely, the Borg (the most important penis of them all)

... Anyway that was the gist of the talk last night, I got the distinct impression that even the brother giving the talk was uncomfortable with the subject matter. None of the sisters looked happy either. I was fighting off an urge to stand up and start screaming! I wonder how many other sisters were too?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

ROFLMAO!

• Divergent
    Divergent

LOL... a brother gave the talk?? Seriously... WTF???

• tiki
    tiki
    Omg......why don't they just get over it already......
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    It was even heavily suggested that even when the said penis is not baptised or an unbaptised pub, that even then the sister may want to cover her head to show respect... And we all know what it means when something is heavily suggested don't we?
  • atomant
    atomant
    gee wizz a penis is only skin.Whats all the fuss about.?Now their givin talks about penis's what next.?
  • stillin
    stillin

That's OK if she doesn't wear a washcloth on her head, as long as she is wearing her Spankx. And a short skirt. And a fall-open blouse. And no bra. Conduct away, Sister!

seriously, years ago, I had some restrictions on me for bad conduct but I wanted to help with cleaning chores at the assembly. The elder who was "captain" said that I could work in the department, but only under the immediate direction of my wife! I "humbled myself," my wife reveled in her glory, and I never volunteered again.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Atomat, to fair they didn't actually say "penis" but essentially that is what they meant
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    EWhen you are fortunate enough to be in the presence of a jw penis

makes me think of the sacred Shiva Linga...,yuk.Talk about worship of the pagan"disgusting thing"cos that what it boils down to.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Misogyny is everywhere in the JW religion, JW woman should count themselves fortunate they can even speak in a Kingdom Hall, for it written in the bible that women should not speak in the temple or place of worship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit