trimethylmaneria (TMAU) fecal body odor

by Nicol 7 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Nicol
    Nicol

Anyone know a witness with trimethylmaneria (TMAU) or fecal body odor?

• hoser
    hoser

The governing body smell like shit

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

There was a recent film with the main character had this. It’s called the left overs.

yes a few older elders had BO and halitosis

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I imagine the actual Medical Condition is rare, it is usually commonly called "Fish Odour Syndrome", and if you have this, caused by your Genes, there is no known cure, just things that can be done.

I think that most of the few smelly J.W's that we encountered suffered from a lack of personal cleanliness.

One Elder told me he was tasked with telling a "Sister" about her Pong, as he drove to her house he agonised about how to approach the matter in a kindly way, from an oblique angle at first, and then gently getting on to advice on how to be clean and not smell. He said that when he got in there, he just found himself saying :

"Frankly Sister, you Stink !" Ha Ha. It worked though ! but it took the help of some lovely young J.W "Sisters", to make sure it lasted and there was no relapse, they regularly visited her, and made sure she kept clean, and her smell was at least acceptable !

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

The faecal smell syndrome may be something called Intestinal metabolic bromhidrosis syndrome (IMBS)

I went to school with a boy who may have had this; he certainly had a pretty foul stench for which no explanation was ever forthcoming.Poor guy!

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    it took the help of some lovely young J.W "Sisters", to make sure it lasted and there was no relapse, they regularly visited her, and made sure she kept clean

This is an interesting subject as some get paid and some don’t.

sometimes elders organise and assign a cleaning rota and they assign younger ones to go round there and clean

sone get paid and some don’t and it causes problems

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

No one who did any kind of work for others in the Cong. I was in was paid ! The Elders would delegate as usual, never do any work themselves, apart from one notable exception, an Elder who was a real Christian !

In the case of these young sisters, they took it upon themselves to do this, quite admirable IMO.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I know you are but what am I?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit