Anthony Morris Says That Tight Disgust His Imaginary Friend Jehovah

by Brokeback Watchtower 6 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

All I can say is:

Titus 1:15,16

15 All things are clean to clean people;o but to those who are defiled and faithless, nothing is clean, for both their minds and their consciences are defiled.p 16 They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works,q because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.
  • MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

That only covers about 75% of the ppl at the hall I sometimes attend. Anyone else notice something similar?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This video I think tells us why Anthony Morris is so preoccupied with tight pants look what type of nuts he meets regularly with, it explains a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qirjv48C55M

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I can just imagine Tight Pants Tony walking around bethel talking all the time to his imaginary friend Jehovah, a very one sided conversation which he speaks in a under tone all day.

Here's Tony walking down the hall of bethel mumbling to him self:

TTT: Look at that Jehovah how disrespectful! I hate these tight clothes as I so very well know you do. Maybe I can get some of my GB helpers to give a strong talk on this subject, and have a few Watchtower studies on the taboos of tight fitting clothes.

IJ(imaginary Jehovah): No comment.

TTT: Jehovah you can see his genitalia, those pants are so tight, how disrespectful of me and you, has that brother no shame, don't get too disgusted Jehovah I will handle this at our next GB meeting.

IJ: silence

TTT: I think the reason we are having money problem is because we are not doing enough to get people to stop offending you by wearing these tight fitting clothes Jehovah, and so you are drying up our contribution and slapping us with child molestation lawsuit all around the whole world.

IJ: silence

TTT: Jehovah, please forgive me for touching my private but with all these disgusting tight fitting clothes everybody wearing these day especially those nice looking young brothers, I just couldn't help it, I'm so thankful you are a forgiving God so I pray for your forgiveness in Jesus name my brother. I could almost cut off my hand if I ever do that again.

IJ: more silence

TTT: Just trying to keep it real Jehovah, don't these people know that in the good old days when you rule your people Israel with an iron fist that they could have been put to death for not wearing the right garments. I'll just have to remind them any chance I get, out of loyalty to you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.

That quote from that Scripture accurately describes the Watchtower Corporation as commercialized false prophet.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Good catch Finkel, and so true. But because the GB are in deep denial and have delusions of grandeur AM#3 and others think differently.

• zeb
    zeb

re the conversation..

I read in an ex bethelites experience that one member of the gb would wander about the bethel lost in his own thoughts and talking to his shoes.

Has Tony ever been to the ballet?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit