The secret 10 year plan to save the watchtower!

by gavindlt 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

I would not put this past the corporation at all! Yes this is at the root of there new light. It’s called compromise. Why? Because they know they dying!

It’s inevitable Mr Anderson. The Matrix is going down!

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

I'm just not convinced that the Governing Body is smart enough, to see the urgency in reforming the Church. Because when you see the various performances of the GB members, quite honestly, its dismal.

Jackson's go at the Australian Royal Commission, Splane's attempt to convince us of the 'Generations' prophecy, Herd's southern farm stories, and all the others ... just don't seem to inspire confidence in their intellectual ability.

To save the Jehovah's Witness movement from its slow death, more is needed that just tinkering around the edges and throwing out a few pieces of candy ... its got to be enough for worldly people to take notice.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

What's the old saying? Do not attribute to malice, that which is more easily explained by stupidity.

The GB members don't strike me as masterminds. I agree that they're capable of destroying the WTS, but only through mismanagement and incompetence.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

To go mainstream. They need to stop shunning, allow blood transfusions and higher education, and jetson 1914. I really can’t see this happening. But then again 10 years ago I’d never thought beards and FS reporting would be stopped as well.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

https://youtu.be/PSzy22hzJ8o

Sorry forgot to post the video.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit