Benehania df

by Yomama 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Yomama
    Yomama

I have a confession i was at benihana restaurant and i shared a table with a df person now can I be df because we were eating at same table.

• Yomama
    Yomama

And i smiled at him and we talked about spirtual things.

• waton
    waton

It seems there was a scene like that in the " Raymond Franz story", where someone was "disciplined" for sharing a meal at an eating place.

Looking at his Portraits now, from a distance looks like Biden, die beiden. ha ha

serious stuff though.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Yep, it's how they DF'd Ray Franz, only the article was written AFTER he had a meal with his DF'd boss, so they grandfathered him in LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I have a confession

No you haven't. You're just being a normal human. Forget the stupid rules of the men in America who just want your money.

It's not a real religion, you know?

Don't say anything to anyone. Deny everything. Don't admit anything.

Decisions like this are made by the biggest bully on the body of elders(tm).

Do you fear them?

• jhine
    jhine

The first Christians celebrated the Eucharist ( bread and wine ) during a feast . We know this from comments made by Paul .

I believe that when Christians were told to " not eat with " someone this is what was being referred to , not sharing the bread and wine .

The WT puts an odd spin on many Biblical passages to suit their own mind control practices. Follow Scripture , not men . Also read a Bible other than the WT Bible .

Jan

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

If he is disfellowshipped then he us no longer a brother but in the world according to the organization. So you can treat him like Jesus treated publicans and sinners with whom he ate. Yes, the Watchtower will disfellowship you...but without scriptural support.

• dbaile2
    dbaile2

The love that never fails lol..

• Yomama
    Yomama

Yes i fear getting shunned by everyone in my social circle. Ill just move to ghent.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

How was the hibachi?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit