A 10-year-old thread is most-definitely worthy of being resurrected!

by Pallbearer 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

A few minutes ago I posted in a topic that is 10 years old, and I had hoped that the thread would be brought back to the top but it didn't happen. The thing is that the subject matter is still as relevant today as it was a decade previous.

The title to the thread was/is: "Is There (Was There Ever) an Anglo American Dual World Power?"

For anyone who hasn't read the thread I highly recommend that you do.

Here is where it is located: Is There (Was There Ever) an Anglo American Dual World Power? (jehovahs-witness.com)

And for anyone who is interested, here is what I posted:

• Bringing this thread to the top again. It is tremendously informative and is helpful towards eliminating wrong ideas and interpretations. The answer to the topic's question is: No! There is no such thing as an "Anglo-American world power". Britain and the United States are not, and never have been, co-rulers over any part of the world. Thanks BluesBrother for your depth of thought regarding this subject and for authoring this thread. - - Paul
  • Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

Without me reading your old Post I think I remember from 10 years ago. As I recall the WTS said in the late 1930's to early 1940

That the Nazis or axis powers were the kingdom of the north and they were going to win the war over the king of the south the United kingdom and United States. Just before Armageddon. Just and other false PROPHECY from the WTS

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

It is back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit