Well this plan has started off well.

by skin 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skin
    skin

Only hours away from this town having their first in person KH meeting today, covid is now in town.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/126726176/covid19-case-in-blenheim-is-south-islands-first-community-case-since-2020

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

It’ll be interesting to see how the local R&F take to this.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Watch this space.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope this squashes that plan for good. I would like to see that around here, about a week before they plan on dragging me back to the now-open halls (or to walmart for my coronavirus shots so I can go), putting the kabob on the whole plan. It matters not if the case is as serious as a simple bee sting--that is enough for them to squash the whole re-opening of these enslavement-working places.

And I hope there are just enough cases, even if bee-sting sized cases, to prevent big and grand boasting sessions. The fewer people to do the binding workings on people as they are getting baptized, the fewer of them end up eternally bound to joke-hova for this and all future lifetimes. It is that much harder if they have to use a bathtub and there are only 2 or 3 people around than if there are 5,000 or more people and plenty of places for them to do such binding workings without being caught. And if they have to do it in private venues, and try those binding workings, there is a better chance of them getting caught out for spiritism.

As for me, this is one more reason I intend to let the Amazon "shot" be enough for me. Quercetin helps keep me from getting sick, without counting as being "vaccinated" for boasting session attendance or so they can use my "vaccination" toward opening those abominations. At least the quercetin does not count--and counts as one more obstruction against opening those boasting sessions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit