Watchtower says in Paradise we will fly like Superman and so avoid accidents???!!

by Witness 007 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    It's a bird...it's a plane...no it's a Jehovah's Witness!!!
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Negative gravitation. You may have wondered how accidents will be avoided in Jesus Kingdom since we are told nothing will hurt or destroy. Scientists tell us there is enough atomic energy in one fingernail to propell a battleship - it's all about fizziks, innit. Bruvva Ruvvaford knew wot he was talking about.

Save your nail clipping, folks - damn! I ate all mine ...

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I know, you'll be able to fly because of magnetism.
  • Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Whet did this guy get the info about there being "enough atomic energy in one fingernail to propel a battleship"? Propel it where? And for how long? Which battleship? If that's true, then do we have enough dark energy in our big toe to light that battleship?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

More typical watchtower jealousy. The Catholics have been talking about flying around in heaven for thousands of years, It's all over the bible. About time that the watchtower got on board.

What's next? Jesus worship?

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

It's funny how JW's think that there won't be any physical pain in the new system. Just shows how deluded they really are. They just don't get that the ability to feel pain is an important part of keeping ourselves alive by helping avoid any serious damage to our bodies.

DK

• Yanek Castell
    Yanek Castell

I've a witness for over 35 years, the idea of being pain free, while living on a restored Earth, has never been my belief. In fact, I've never heard anyone say we wouldn't feel the affects of working hard. I find the comments by several people are just misinformation.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge
    I never read the really old publications, but this does explain some of the ideas older witnesses have and even the young ones. The teachings in the old literature like the 20's and 30's have some bizarre ramblings and that lingered on by word of mouth. I remember different ones expressing opinions about material I never read before and now I have idea where they got those ideas.
  • Yanek Castell
    Yanek Castell
    I'm curious, how many people consider themselves Christians? The comments posted seam to indicate they have no belief. I could be wrong, but those who dislike the Christology of Jw's don't offer anything better. Hoping to hear, from anyone who's got what they feel is the correct Christian faith.
  • Yanek Castell
    Yanek Castell

adjusted knowledge---various ideas throughout 2,000 years of Christian ideas has some strange concepts----all one needs to do is Google things. We, can come up with many different ideas, but in the end we need to just wait and see what happens. imho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit