Sexual abuse

by Amypk80 5 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Amypk80
    Amypk80

Does anyone in New Zealand have any experience with JW covering up sexual abuse?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome Amypk80 ,I`m surprised no one has responded to your post yet.

I find it hard to believe their are no cases of child sexual abuse in NZ among JW`s ever.

This is a good place to vent and be informed without any repercussions for saying your piece

Take care.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome Amypk80

Sorry others have not responded but maybe by me bumping you up others could give you a good response. My thoughts are the Wt. Is covering up sexual abuses in New Zealand like they do everywhere else in the world. But there could be a exception. Still Totally ADD

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Come on guys Amypk80`s a new girl here offer her some encouragement by replying to her post .

Surely our cousins across the water can give her some joy ?

{I`m an Ozzie Amy}

• zeb
    zeb

there is a horrible chance that kids sent out to NZ post war as 'children of the empire' having been told their mums and dads are dead that these kids ended up in the same type of hell holes as they have in Australia.

speak up my kiwi brethren speak up!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Who is asking? you have asked the same question on 3 different threads. You have not introduced yourself. You have made no other comment. I smell a rat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit