Further thoughts on the thread dealing with wandering Jews pooping outside the camp

by Doug Mason 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason
    I think the excellent thread on the wandering Jews having to defecate outside the camp could have explored further implications, such as animal faeces, and also the fact that when women are in a group they cycle (menstruate) together. Imagine what the place was like with their attitude towards a menstruating woman, or with the disposal of the "rags".
    How did they dispose of all the placentas, etc.?
    Where are the skeletons of the millions of people and animals? They might have had "vegetarian manna" delivered by Uber Eats, but they likely would have sacrificed animals. Minds boggle.
    Doug
  • FFGhost
    FFGhost

Link to the thread referred to here:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5087628499091456/camp-israel-problem-pooping

"Some of my best work"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

To think I used to beleive this shit ?

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

I'm with U there smiddy3!

Trouble is, we not only believed but spread that shit, and other people, who also did not think too hard about the information they recieved, also began, not only believed, but began to share it.

The Covid19 pandemic damage is nothing compared to the harm caused by the spread of christianity,

• Splash
    Splash

The size of the camp, for those in the UK, would be about three times the size of Birmingham. Just take a look at the size of Birmingham UK on google maps and triple it in your mind.

Imagine the fecal swamp that would be created overnight by 3 million people folding out yesterdays digested manna.

Now imagine squelching your sandalled feet through acres of colon created stinking bog and the accompanying fog of swarming flies, every time the camp moved location.

Pining for cucumbers would be the last thing on my mind, unless they were going to be used as bum plugs.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Doug, though I have long been aware that there is no Archaeological proof of the "Wanderings" , which there would be had they occurred, I have never before thought about how preposterous is the whole concept of the Story is.

I do think that the Hebrew/Jewish people who first encountered these fantastical stories took them with a pinch of salt from the start ! at least, I hope they did !

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

According to Wikipedia, the first city to attain a population of 1 million was Rome in about 130 bc.

But we are supposed to believe there was a 'wandering city' of 3 million more than a thousand years before then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit