All posts now indicated as occurring 1 hour ago

by Incognito 3 Replies latest forum tech-support

• Incognito
    Incognito

Simon,

Wanted to advise that all postings are now showing as being posted 1 hour ago, even when uploaded within the past few minutes. Using Chrome browser on Win 10 32 bit Home.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I notice too that the topic preview page show all Capital Letters as lower case.

I had intended to add this comment to my initial post but the edit button is now not available.

• Simon
    Simon

Two things to do: check your PC clock and refresh the page / clear the cache. It could be a script that is corrupt and not loaded properly.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Thank you Simon!

I had thought the issues were forum upgrade related as my computer's time was/is shown correctly and have always indicated the posting time properly.

Even after doing as you suggested, rechecking the time and clearing browser cache & rebooting the system, the most recent JWC posting time remained incorrect. Although my system's time was correct, only after resetting the time settings manually, resulted in the JWC posting time being shown correctly.

I notice that the Active Topic page continue to show the posting previews with all lower case letters and there are additional periods also inserted at the end of every preview sentence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit