To Scully--A Tribute!

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fastJehu
    fastJehu
    Thanks a lot
  • under the radar
    under the radar

Many, many thanks to everyone involved in providing this valuable service. My hat's off to you.

• freddo
    freddo
    Thank you very much. I love being able to drop snippets of elders letters into conversations - often before the elders read them themselves.
  • wannaexit
  • mamacita29
    mamacita29
    Respect to Scully! Wow I didn't know all that. There are website mirrors out there with this info, no?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yes, thankyou to scully and all those WT justice warriors behind the scenes.
  • Scully
    Scully

Wow, I'm so very humbled for this attention, Atlantis.

I would be completely remiss were I not to mention the other helpful individuals who contributed to the efforts.

First of all, the owner of dirtclod.com who wished to remain anonymous, which is now defunct (but clips are available on the internet archive - formerly known as the Waybackmachine), made these BoE letters available as an archive, and were shared here.

Elsewhere was instrumental in setting up the 'packages' for download and links were made available here.

Then there was the matter of the Public Talk Outline archive. The originals were provided to me by SnakesInTheTower, and while I scanned them, NathanNatas provided the genius in compiling the PDFs of these into collections, and uploading them to websites where JWD members could easily download them for their own use.

I know I don't post here as often as I once did, but I'm glad to know that these archives have helped people in their research of the WTS, and to come to know The Truth About The Truth™. I wouldn't have been able to do this alone, it required the coordinated efforts of my compatriots and esteemed colleagues here, including Atlantis who has made so many older WT Publications™ available in PDF format, long before the WTS ever did, and including so many Publications™ that the WTS would hope to put out of existence to preserve the illusion they wish to create in the minds of their followers.

The battle is far from over, friends, but every day someone somewhere is leaving the JWs because of what they are learning online and because we will never stop exposing them for their lies, their money-grubbing corruption, and their pathological attitude toward their followers. What started out as a small grass-roots effort has become a major thorn in their sides. When I joined JWD in 2001, we only knew the tip of the iceberg in terms of the child sexual abuse scandal among the JWs. We could not have imagined seeing the Governing Body™ having their feet held to the fire by the Australian Royal Commission. And yet through the efforts of individuals working together, these rat bastards are being taken to task. The JWs ranks are shrinking. The Organization™ is bleeding money. People are voting with their feet and closing their wallets. The swan song will come, but we must continue putting the pressure on the Organization™, and making information accessible to those who want it as they search for honest answers about the Watchtower Society.

Congratulations, friends. We are all part of the solution, together.

• millie210
    millie210

I already thought Scully was awesome...and now I find out about this!

Is there a double awesome category?

Love ya Scully and thank you for this great thread Atlantis!

• oppostate
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Kudos to Scully and to atlantis. people you will never meet, and whom you may never speak to, are grateful to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit