To Scully--A Tribute!

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If you are a new person to the board you might want to send Scully a pm thanking her for her hard work and dedication. The BOE project owes her for helping it to get started.

Example:

Several years ago there was a website called (dirtclod.com) who had the courage to display the BOEs right out in front of everybody. Everyone went there to get their copies. But of course, the Watchtower was not going to allow that website to continue. So the website was closed down as many others have been.

It was "Scully" who started compiling the BOEs for us to the point that a wonderful collection was started and continued on from there. It was her hard work that kept those important documents organized for us. I think "Elsewhere" might have assisted in the PDF portion of that project but I am not sure.

I don't think I need to remind anyone of how important those BOEs have been in many of the court cases fighting against the Watchtower.

So we felt we would send our thanks for a job well done and it has proven to be a very important work.

Thank you Scully!

Atlantis

• jaydee
    jaydee

I'm happy to second that,...the more that can be exposed , the better....

• arwen
    arwen
    Thank you Scully!!!!
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi jaydee!

Yes, I'll take those brews with no problem and send you back a 6 pack!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

arwen:

Hi "arwen" it's nice to hear from you! If you need any materials just send us a pm and Petra will get back to you and talk your ear off about recipes!

Atlantis

• compound complex
    compound complex

Ah! Here's the reply box.

Kudos to Scully, and thanks, Atlantis, for all you have done, too!

CoCo

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

compound complex:

Now we are getting somewhere! Your reply box seems to be working just fine now.

I think complex would rather have a mixed drink:

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There are a number of individuals that deserve our tribute. Scully is on that list.

Thank you for your hard work, Scully!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

NewYork44M:

You said it!

Every person on this board has a talent that benefits all of us.

And you deserve a tribute for your posts to "NewYork44M"!

Many thanks!

Atlantis!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit