Spreading the "Religion of Peace" in Europe

by freemindfade 59 Replies latest social current

• barry
    barry

We all should be doing something about radical Islam.

I will be organising a barbecue for people interested in the stopping of Australia being Islamised. i already have Christians from the middle east that have been traumetised by Islam attending as well as many Aussies and we may get someone to stand for parliament here in Canberra.

The barbecue will be held on the 16th of April.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    True, most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Most people on this thread have no idea on what they're talking about. Most people who profess to be Islamic have no idea what they're talking about so what chance have we got? Most Christians and Westeners in general have no idea what they're talking about so how easy it is to clash one against the other and even a better clash if you're manipulating both sides.

Find out who the people are that have infiltrated both sides and the answer to this mess lies in their ideology. Clue - they are not Christians or Islamic.

Isis is manufactured.

Countries that have a closer understanding to pure Islam than others have now got leaders who have been bought. These puppet leaders are now practicing internet blackouts, have no freedom of media, imprisoning freedom of speech, are getting rid of secular laws and are tying the population back to fundamentalism.

Because most of the people on this thread do not understand more clearly, you are buying a very superficial argument that directly benefits the aim.

The so called ''free Islamists who are not standing up against these extremists'' are not always in a position to do so. They are being attacked from within their own religion and from outside of their religion. We should educate ourselves as to what is happening if we want to stop it.

If you're going to contribute to the mix, at least learn what PURE ISLAM is in order to understand who the enemies are.

(The Qu'ran needs to be read and then understood as ONE MESSAGE. The Qu'ran that starts with the words ''first you must read'' is in the correct order. The Qu'rans that start with stories about Jews etc. is not in the correct order. These are just tips.)

(I'm not an authority on this topic but I know enough to get what's happening.)

(I don't support any religion either.)

Peace

• Caedes
    Caedes

Lets look at the facts and figures rather than appeals to fear and paranoia, one of the figures quoted in this thread is that 8% of muslims are extremists. I don't agree with that figure but suppose it is correct that would mean that there are over 200,000 muslim extremists in the UK.

According to the UK Government the security services here foiled seven terrorist plots last year, in addition there was a single terrorist incident in London last year where someone was stabbed.

This would suggest that either muslim terrorists are incredibly lazy and unmotivated or the quoted percentage is incredibly exaggerated. I suspect the latter.

Islam is no more peaceful than any other religion, criticizing sharia law is a good thing, criticizing religious ideas is something I do all the time. Should the security services be vigilant for islamic terrorists? Of course, nobody is blind to the very real threat that handful of terrorists pose.

We are saying that muslims in general are not peaceful and not desirable considering their views on our values.
    maybe its time they admit that the religion is radical in nature and that gives them a vast network of "non-radicals" who actually help and support their cause.

What I don't do is tar and feather all members of a religion due to the actions of a tiny minority. You aren't criticizing bad ideas, you are arguing that all muslims are either terrorists or sympathizers. I think this sort of black and white thinking (Trump 'politics') is stupid and illogical.

You think I should be ashamed for criticizing Islam and their horrible human rights violating ideas, I think they should be ashamed for their ideas about the world around them. That is what is most dangerous

That isn't what I said at all, I criticize Islam for its theology all the time, what you should be ashamed for is assuming that all muslims (they are people just like you and I) can be lumped in with a very real threat like ISIS. I will never say the religious ideas cant be criticised.

Nobody answered my question, if muslims are either terrorists or sympathizers what does anyone suggest we do? Round them up? After all you can't watch all of them.

RedVIP, you should try reading what I actually said. I don't support any religion.

• freddo
    freddo

Well said Caedes.

Terrorism in the British Isles.

A question: "Were all USA Catholics supporting terrorism because NORAID supported the IRA who killed thousands in their bombing campaigns?"

A wider question ""Not just USA Catholics but all "Christians" - were they supportive of these campaigns because the Protestant UDA/UFF killed hundreds too?""

• Simon
    Simon
    A question: "Were all USA Catholics supporting terrorism because NORAID supported the IRA who killed thousands in their bombing campaigns?"

Yes, directly.

A wider question ""Not just USA Catholics but all "Christians" - were they supportive of these campaigns because the Protestant UDA/UFF killed hundreds too?""

Yes, indirectly. They provided the social cover for them to operate and the pool of indoctrinated people to draw on. Importantly though, not to the same extent as some other religious groups associated with terrorism today and that is why the campaigns were short lived and died out - the general populace grew sick of it, stopped providing blind support (instead demanding it stop) and they could not continue as an isolated fringe group.

Violence and terrorism should be condemned by everyone. When some excuse or justify it then you know there is still a breeding ground for it.

Muslims should either reclaim their religion or walk away from it. This trotting out of lame claims of peacefulness after every atrocity has worn thin - do something about it, clean out your mosques, don't provide social cover for extremists. These people are known but not being reported by the communities and groups they live in.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Violence and terrorism should be condemned by everyone. When some excuse or justify it then you know there is still a breeding ground for it. - Simon

Yes, this! Hear, hear.

Peace

• freddo
    freddo

Hang on Simon - what about the USA Catholics who didn't support NORAID?

And what about Catholics and Protestants throughout the USA and Europe who hardly know where Northern Ireland is let alone the politics that go on there?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

(in response to freeman's post on the previous page)

If that list is accurate, then Simon is right, the Islamic world needs to get its house in order.

x

Unfortunately, I think that may still be a ways off.

Mainstream/contemporary Christianity and Judaism were (more or less) able to begin leaving their violent pasts behind them only after they were willing to acknowledge that many aspects of their scriptures had to be reclassified as allegorical rather than literal, outdated due to context or improving world conditions, or just plain wrong.

From what I can see, Islam still hasn't gotten there yet.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

do something about it, clean out your mosques, don't provide social cover for extremists. These people are known but not being reported by the communities and groups they live in. Simon

Yes, it is the ideal answer but a lot of Imams believe in a warped version of Islam and have warped the minds of their followers. It's not easy to get rid of the Imams. And report to who when the ''who'' has an agenda that favours the outcome? This problem is deep. The answer lies in teaching the followers pure Islam - an argument that's been going on since Prophet Mohammad's nephew, Ali and the others (the successors of pure Islam) were killed and all kinds of warped distortions were introduced.

(Rant alert; If only people would stop being lazy and educate themselves about history, religious texts, philosophy and scientific studies and theories etc., they might come to a point where they can keep their beliefs to themselves as a personal relationship with God or with chemicals or whatever they believe started life (as there is no ultimate proof eitherway and possibly never will be if you understand what God could mean - absolute state as opposed to a seperate entity God in man's own image ie, a man in the clouds.) and pursue a life based in learning - progression for enlightment and peace with a common understanding that being good to each other equals survival for all of us and is more productive than killing everything... instead of sitting in a lazy heap of I'm right and you're wrong lets fight! Sigh.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit