Spreading the "Religion of Peace" in Europe

by freemindfade 59 Replies latest social current

• coalize
    coalize

All the muslims I know are upset by ISIS.

ISIS kill far more muslims than another people!

And If muslims were really sleeping terrorists, a country like mine, France, with its 10% of muslim, would be constantly on fire and blood.

And we was attacked, not by foreigners, but by insiders... not by real muslims, but by lobotomized recently converted muslims (who was drinking alcohol, smoking and dancing in night club only 8 months before the attack)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I was talking about your hatred and prejudice.

hating ideas is awesome and prejudice towards hatred and bigotry is too! Has anyone's race or gender been singled out? Nope. I'll insult any religion, and I do. I just think most others have tamed themselves and are not pushing worldwide acts of terror against women and children and innocents in general on any kind of scale close to islam!

I think its safe to say any muslims who subscribes to and supports Sharia is EXTREME by most civilized standards. By your definition only someone pushing the button on their suicide vest is dangerous, I think that is terrible logic. You think I should be ashamed for criticizing Islam and their horrible human rights violating ideas, I think they should be ashamed for their ideas about the world around them. That is what is most dangerous.

• coalize
    coalize
    Sharia is not ISIS...
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

What a load of rubbish, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Isn't it you that should be ashamed of yourself? Here you are supporting a religion, that is against the basic values that we hold dear in civilized countries like : Equality for women, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom to express your sexual orientation, and others.

You think that just because the amount of muslims that are chopping heads off is small, that somehow means the rest of the muslims are peaceful? Get a clue.... Islam continues to immiserate people's lives all over the world. You can look at polls all around the muslim world and you can clearly see that the majority of muslims are not in favor of western ethical values. This means that they are peaceful? I don't think so.

Islam is bad for the world, and it's people like yourself that are part of the problem. People who continue to propagate this mime we've been sold that muslims are peaceful, when this has no connection with reality.

• coalize
    coalize

"Islam is bad for the world" : Of course, it's a religion.

It wasn't the subject to know if Islam is great or not, but the subject was about the fact than muslim are all potentially terrorists.

"Islam is bad for the world" : I answer YES

"Islam is intrinsically terrorist" : I answer NO

• coalize
    coalize
    And by the way to put "religion" and "peace" in the same sentence is an oxymoron... Not only for Islam
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

This is not about "ISIS". This is about the incubator for groups like ISIS called Islam.

Sharia law is horrible. Its not just about blowing up trains and shooting up the streets of Paris.

In my opinion, if you think these are good ideas, you are a terrorist whether or not you blow yourself up. These are some of the ideas of Sharia. And if you are afraid to criticize those that promote these ideas, you are sharing with them in their atrocities.

• Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
    • Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.
    • Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
    • Islam commands that a male and female thief must have a hand cut off.
    • Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.
    • Islam commands that homosexuals must be executed.
    • Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.
    • Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself.
    • Islam orders apostates to be killed.
    • Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.

"Islam is intrinsically terrorist" : I answer NO

But sharia is, and it makes a pretty damn signifigant chunk of it.

• coalize
    coalize

You're talking about the wahabit and salafist sharia here... For these one, you're right...

But you know that in fact Islam doesn't exist. Islam, like Christianity, doesn't exist by itself, except in theological views.

To reproach wahabit sharia at a suffi, It's like to reproach at a roman catholic what it's written in the WT

• prologos
    prologos

You had your throat cut in the H2H ministry? By whom? Freddo ; No, my throat was not cut, but the threat was palpable. It was ~ 20 years ago, working a list with minority names , in a "multicultural society" country. Members of the peaceful religion do not react kindly to jws calling at their doors with a message that basically says: " we are here , because we have the right religion, and your's must be false, so, come and change. here is how: read these papers, or watch this video. " using just other, disguising words.

What I meant is that the influence of these migrants is not the immediate terrorist threat but the long term subversion of the host countries' values.

• coalize
    coalize
    In the same time to go at a muslim door sayin "Bible is truth", is like a mormon comin at a jw door sayin "Joseph Smith is the last prophet"... Theological nonsense!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit