Spreading the "Religion of Peace" in Europe

by freemindfade 59 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I think people like Obama who walk on egg shells around "Islam" make it worse. As exjw's we know how the fear of criticizing a religious cult only insulates its crimes.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

36 dead in Brussels this week, with probably the largest 3rd bomb that didnt detonate, so it would have been much higher.

This is an islamic problem, they should be the ones coerced into solving it.

• coalize
    coalize
    The main problem of Obama, that's it's very hard for him to complain about the crimes of Islam, when we know all the mess USA made in muslim countries the thirties past years...
  • Caedes
    Caedes

What a load of rubbish, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every single one of the fear mongering points you have made have been debunked so many times it is ridiculous. The average muslim has exactly the same opinion of terrorism that anyone else does. It is a tiny minority of fundamentalists that commit acts of terrorism. They are no more responsible for terrorism than the average right winger is responsible for Anders Breivik or Robert Dear.

Personally as an atheist I think people have a right to practice their religion, the fact that there has been atrocities and genocide committed by atheists doesn't make me responsible for those either.

The cold hard facts are that if what you were saying is true then considering the millions of muslims there are in the world then there should be thousands of terrorist acts in nearly every country in the world every day.

Despite your claim that people who disagree with you are emotional and touchy feely is very hypocritical when your entire set of posts is based on fear, hysteria and paranoia, I think you should stop being so emotional and look at the facts and figures. Look up what percentage of muslims it is that commit these crimes.

The sad thing is ISIS love people like you, they want people like you to blame all muslims and to start patrolling muslim neighborhoods and making life difficult for innocent muslims because it plays into ISIS' propaganda. You are helping recruit people to ISIS so, no, I will not be helping you do that.

The very fact that refugees want to come to places not consumed in civil war says a lot more about how muslims feel about western (nominally Christian) countries and western culture than your hate filled invective does.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A 1400 year old religion that also controls and creates laws upon an established population can not operate itself without difficulties and obstruction in these modernized times of human rights and balanced proportionate laws .

• prologos
    prologos
    This is a coming disaster for Europe, the states failing their populations, (think Rotherham, Cologne) . In Germany now, sex crimes are daily reported (and sadly suppressed by the press) . On the other hand, It will have chilling effect on the watchtower work, publishers warned they will have their throats cut in the house to house work , as happened to me. What an irony for Germany, having eliminated the most advanced and integrated minority, The Jewish people in the 1940, now is being invaded by a group of alien people that will be a cost, a liability to them.
  • freddo
    freddo

@prologos

You had your throat cut in the H2H ministry? By whom?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It is a tiny minority of fundamentalists that commit acts of terrorism.

True but your forgetting the laws that are still active in countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia and many more in the middle east, countries that hold to socialized laws instilled in Islamic traditions. ie. cutting of people's hands for stealing, killing adulteraters, the killing of homosexuals, the oppression of children and woman etc. are all influenced by Islamic teachings.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The average muslim has exactly the same opinion of terrorism that anyone else does.

Ever hear of taqiyya and kitman?

It is a tiny minority of fundamentalists that commit acts of terrorism.

A small percentage of giant number of people is still a lot of f-cking people

considering the millions of muslims there are in the world

There is actually 1.6 billion or so

The sad thing is ISIS love people like you, they want people like you to blame all muslims and to start patrolling muslim neighborhoods and making life difficult for innocent muslims because it plays into ISIS' propaganda. You are helping recruit people to ISIS so, no, I will not be helping you do that.

"stop insulting this religion of peace or you will make it more violent..."

No one ever stopped any evil hatred movement by ignoring it my friend.

you should all be ashamed of yourselves

Let me try... ahhhh didn't work

• Caedes
    Caedes
    A small percentage of giant number of people is still a lot of f-cking people

So what is the percentage of 1.6 billion muslims that are terrorists?

What exactly do you want to do to the remaining percentage of muslims who are entirely innocent?

I didn't tell you to stop insulting any religion, I was talking about your hatred and prejudice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit