The Pope & the Watchtower Org.

by JH 6 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

When we were JW's , we taught people door to door that the pope made himself mediator between men and God. "Mathew 23:10"

But now the watchtower does the same thing by telling the great crowd that Jesus is not their mediator. Instead, the watchtower makes itself their mediator between themselves and God.

So in a way the Watchtower is like the Pope.

The president of the Watchtower Org. should ride around in a popemobile

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I wish people would stop poking fun at the pope - he's my hero. Represents so much about the catholic church and religion as a whole. Besides, he's so good for a laugh and such an inspiration for the advancement of medical science. Just think of the technology involved in making it appear as though he is really a living person. Simply amazing! The WTS could only look on in wonder.

Remember - put cheeses first in your life.

I wish people would stop poking fun at the pope - he's my hero. Represents so much about the catholic church and religion as a whole. Besides, he's so good for a laugh and such an inspiration for the advancement of medical science. Just think of the technology involved in making it appear as though he is really a living person. Simply amazing! The WTS could only look on in wonder.

Remember - put cheeses first in your life.

• Xena
    Xena

twice for emphasis cheese?

• JH
    JH

In the book of Revelation, wasn't 3 for emphasis?

Xena,

Just a moment of impatience - taking a seemingly long time to submit the reply, so I hit the submit button again to give it a hurry along. But hey, it's a good way to boost your numbers

cheeses the impatient one.

• Mandybp
    Mandybp

I think there is more similarities between the JW's and Catholic than we might imagine. I totally agree about the 'slave' putting themselves in the same position as the pope. Here is an excellent web site you might find interesting if researching this http://www.catholicconcerns.com/index.html#Home

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit