JWs Gullible & Delusional

by TTaTT4U 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTaTT4U
  • Island Man
    Island Man

Looking at pictures of the new compound in Warwick, I can't help but think that it looks very much like a prison compound, with the tower looking very much like a guard tower. Think too of the remote location outside the city. One almost gets the impression that it was built with the specific intent of being sold over to the New York Department of Corrections (or whatever the state's prison council is called) in the not too distant future.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

very good!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Very bad. Quite misleading, in fact. The reality is that being under the negative influence of the WT or any other group or person for that matter, is not a reflection of any quality on people (like being gullible).

There's not a thing that one can tell about the qualities of cult followers. In fact, I know of quite a few current and former JWs who are quite intelligent, aware and clear about themselves and the WT. One thing is what they know, another different one is what they feel. They are not there for what the know.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

For those interested - the original original is available as an 8x10 Giclee Print

https://www.etsy.com/listing/502085211/world-headquarters-of-jehovahs-witnesses?ref=related-4

• dozy
    dozy

I am sure that the Society designs buildings with a lot of consideration being given to the eventual sale in 20 years or so time. Now that the sale of literature has reduced considerably , this is the main means by which they finance themselves these days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit