Many Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses Have Received Texts from Loved Ones Ending Their Relationships Forever

by ttdtt 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mozzie
    Mozzie

I think it is sad, i wonder of they read the scripture in its entire context and see what it is talking about

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?

I sympathize with all those that are affected by this. The witnesses think they are doing the right thing but they are wrong.

My position is different: was a true believer, did the pioneering thing, served at Bethel, was never disfellowshipped or reproved. Just walked away. Thought I was going to be miserable, because they said so. They were wrong.

I choose not to associate with witnesses gladly, no regrets. I now consider witnesses to be 'bad association'.

The only God witnesses know is the one they see when they look in the mirror. Think about it.

• zeb
    zeb

All this "protecting the congregation".. preventing some to stumble.. etc. If some thing is strong it can stand some criticism or scrutiny it doesn't need to be 'protected'. Just my thoughts.

• zeb
    zeb

If I received such a message I would go to the TV with it.

• Wayward
    Wayward

When you think about it, sending a text like that is really the coward's way. You can be as hateful as your nasty little heart desires and you don't have to look the other person in the eyes while you're sticking the knife in. At least be brave enough to look the person you're shunning in the face.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit