Flood The City With Painted Shells!

by Atlantis 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

Oh boy, some little Witnesses got creative... Well... I guess it's creative at least.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

john.prestor:

When you think of the time it might take to paint shells like that, a JW could be a regular pioneer easily.

Atlantis!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    True that. I wish they could have normal childhoods. :/
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

john.prestor:

I remember very well john! I never knew what a "normal" childhood was? Many folks on this board remember having to stand on street corners, with a 5 cents Watchtower Bag slung over the shoulder placing magazines.

I was 6 years old when I did that and by the time I was 8 years old, mom and dad expected me to place a certain amount of magazines every Saturday. If I didn't make mom and dad's quota, well then, my bicycle privileges were taken away. I wasn't doing a good enough job for Jehovah!

That was back in the day when I played "shuffle-board" with Moses!

Grandpa!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I was raised a non-JW but I went door to door preaching once. It was awful. So uncomfortable and I felt ashamed. Kids shouldn't go through that.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

john.prestor:

And look at what they are doing today! They baptize kids at 6 and 7 years old in their bathtubs, then the kids are disfellowshipped by the time they are 10 years old.

The depression that kind of thing causes will last a lifetime. A kid would grow older and the scars inside would remain with them for the rest of their life.

Just another form of child abuse.

Atlantis!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

We'll have to see what we can do about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit