CO Comes Up With A New Way To Be Judgemental...

by JW_Rogue 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Note to self: when C.O.'s visit is announced, mark the date on calendar to be AWOL that week!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

LTPF: Like John Aquila would say, 'let's review, it's a cult!'

Ummmm, that's not his tag line!

• tiki
    tiki
    So...just as long as bro pedo has the right balance of numbers on a piece of paper he's up for promotion... Or bro misogynist...or bro mc nasty......sounds about right.
  • millie210
    millie210

Jw_Rogue, was this done at an elders meeting or a general meeting with publishers there?

Either way, its tacky and manipulative. I was just curious!

I had to laugh when I read this statement below- so true!

ZAPPA-ESQUE
    So the "lay-it-on- heavy approach is making another orbit -
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

LTPF: Like John Aquila would say, 'let's review, it's a cult!'

OUBLIETTE: Ummmm, that's not his tag line!

Oubie, I was just about to make that correction! (Even tho we all will plagiarizer.)

Doc
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    You may recall how we used to have our own cards handed out to us in the CO-Elders meeting and it would be scrutinised before all present. And you would sit there and whip yourself with lashes of guilt !

Wow! They really did that? I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I kinda am. That's pretty hard core.

Was that SOP or just a rogue CO?

Do they still do this?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It's like I always say...

"In conclusion, it's a cult!"

• pbrow
    pbrow

Did you say "yes that sounds unreasonable"??

pbrow

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Jw_Rogue, was this done at an elders meeting or a general meeting with publishers there?

This was at an Elder/MS meeting, most publishers would probably be offended at the idea. The thing with this org is the higher you go the more craziness is revealed and expected to be accepted without any questions. I'm only an MS I can only imagine the crazy things Elders and Bethelites have to try to accept.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Years ago, I was passed over for an appointment to being an elder because while my mag placement was fine, my books were next to nothing. Next visit, books were fine (because that's what I focused on) and mags were next to nothing. They said, "Jump!" I just jumped... didn't even bother asking, "how high?" That was my first taste of crap in the org. Stupid stuff, all this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit