CO Comes Up With A New Way To Be Judgemental...

by JW_Rogue 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    At the latest CO visit something very strange happened. During the meeting with the Elders and Servants he passed out a copy of a hypothetical publisher card and asked us what we could learn from it. Upon receiving it I saw that the average hours were pretty good, it had return visits and quite a few bible studies. Not much to discern looks like a brother in good standing deserving of recommendation, right? Wrong, you see the brother didn't have many magazine placements and all his RVs could be attributed to his bible studies. What we could learn is that the brother wasn't visible in door to door and thus not a good example to the congregation. So I guess even if you go out and get tons of bible studies you still must make sure you're in door to door just for appearances. The CO then asked "Do you brothers find this unreasonable?" almost challenging someone to come out with an objection. Ridiculous.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Are you serious? I remember being an elder for years and that would have made me so mad, a comment like that! Like John Aquila would say, 'let's review, it's a cult!'
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Yes, this was presented very seriously. I was just thinking, aren't bible studies supposed to be the most important thing? Or maybe they are afraid some brothers will lie and say that they are out in studies when in reality they just don't want to go out anymore? Because I've thought about doing that. LOL
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

LevelThePlayingField wrote: Like John Aquila would say, 'let's review, it's a cult!'

I agree with the sentiment, but, credit where credit is due... I think that quote is by Ouiblette.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

These MEN are crazy. The CO's spend there "careers" moving from congregation to congregation, and being treated like untoachable "rockstars". They have the "power" to make or break elders, and elder bodies. It gives them a FALSE sense of power and privilege.

They are use to NOBODY confronting them, and or telling them that they, ARE UNRESONABLE. They have giant "heads", and bloated egos. Their dicks get hard, thinking how everyone in the congregation is "scared" of them, and hanging on their every word.

The sadistic thing, is that they do NOT use their, perceived, "power" or "status", to upbuild the flock, or help those that need it. NOPE, they are there to "sniff" out the dissenters, find the weak ones, but NOT encourage them, but to SQUEEZE them. To hurt them, to chastize them, to push them out further from the "loving" care of the congregation. ITS BULLSHIT, company men till death. Well their "death" is coming soon. Their unloving words of HATE, are slowly undermining their own power. People ARE waking up, and they do not want to be "beaten" down by these MEN, anymore.

The "old" Governing body members were BETHELITES, and were bethelites for YEARS. The "air" about them was a bit different. The current Governing Bodys are EX CO's, and their "air" is clear. Fear us, DO WHATEVER WE SAY, WORSHIP US, BEAT DOWN THE FLOCK, and KEEP EVERYONE IN CHECK.

Guess what guys, it aint working, you idiots have done the MOST to push people away, than all the other years combined. The proof is in the "fruits" of this org. The money is drying up, the work is slowing down, the building is grinding to a halt, and the masses are leaving and questioning.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy
    He should be ashamed...
  • Listener
    Listener
    Sounds like the CO is jealous of those with lots of bible studies.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This kind of thing just irks me to the core. I can't just describe the disgust.
  • prologos
    prologos
    The answer would be: since we stopped the brown wrapper subscription service long ago, ;-- why does the brother not place at least 2 mags per month with the studies? may be extra copies to pass out? a few studies should then add up to 10 mags, 1 mad/hr. ?
  • Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

While we're at it CO-exposing, how about this one. Bro Lebel (aka "La-Douche") at his first ever visit at our cong...

To the pioneers: "Don't think I'm like the last C.O. I will not tolerate any unmet yearly hour requirement under any circumstances."

To the elders/MS: "Don't underestimate me. I have been known to dissolve entire congregations in one visit. I did in my last assignment and will not hesitate to do it again."

...Hey asshat, how about you just dissolve all the congregations for us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit