Debating With Evolution Deniers is Just Like This

by cofty 218 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Caedes
    Caedes

The Rebel,

I think you'll find there is only one person who isn't having fun on this thread!

• DJS
    DJS

Hello. Newman. I mean Rat Again. Short time no smell!!!

Actually that was one of the ideas my mind postulated on the way to becoming an atheist. It would make a great sci-fi film. Star Trek Beyond: In Search of the Dead Beat Dad, I Mean God.

Such a dead beat god would not deserve our worship. He made us and then abandoned us. I can live with that. Makes sense to me.

But where did our dead beat dad come from? What's he doing now? Die of old age? Liver failure? Moved to another universe with a trophy wife??

• looter
    looter

DJS may I ask why you have such a spiteful attitude toward a God you claim to disbelieve? You must know that agnostics and atheists have a higher probability to be angry towards God. Whatever made you this way, you need to go back and reflect on that. Please. For your well being. God didn't abandon you, you abandoned God. Stop being bitter.

• DJS
    DJS

Oh dear lord, I have yet another stalker. Looter, take a number and queue up.

I respect that you believe in god. You don't respect that I don't believe in god. I'm not the one posting OPs and making pejorative remarks about theists; you are. I would prefer that you keep your belief and love affair with your beloved to yourself. Get a room for Christ's sake. I do not respect that you find it necessary to impose your god on me and judge me in the process of doing so.

Your god is an imaginary person to me; how can I possibly care about her? It's sorta like the Nerds on Big Bang Theory having a heated argument about the super power differences between Spider Man and Aqua Man. We laugh at it because it's funny and because Spidey and Aqua exist only in the pages of Stan Lee's vehicles and in the imaginations of young people. Well, and Nerds.

If you stop making pejorative remarks about atheists that are completely untrue, I promise I will stop making fun of your make believe friends.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DJS may I ask why you have such a spiteful attitude toward a God you claim to disbelieve? - I'm not sure this is the case, but if it is - so what?

Believers are allowed soft-scented, delicate, sweet and altogether gorgeous attitudes toward God. Simon regularly lets them post these.

Why can't atheists have negative - 'nasty' - attitudes toward God?

Take your time ...

• DJS
    DJS

Looter,

I don't have to take my time; I've made my point clear from my first post. You made definitive, pejorative, broad brushed statements about how vile atheists are. None of what you posted is true. You are a liar and a typical lazy brained theist. When pressed to provide actual evidence, you resort to the bible/god stick of condemnation and destruction that your lovely god has planned for people like me or citing quotes from other like minded brain dead emotion driven theists. As if that is supposed to make me quake in fear and fall down and do obeisance.

You can't support anything you have said with evidence. I provided significant evidence that clearly refutes the statements you have made. Continuing to hit me with the condemnation stick makes you look really bad.

But keep it up. Each time you post you make it more clear as to the differences between theists and atheists.

• looter
    looter

Okay DJS, I've had it up to here with you and your disrespectful attitude. It's gotten to a point where I want to plug my ears to your posts. I guess I have to spell everything out to you. Just like God is real, Satan is real also and has deceived the minds of people just like you. The atheists are doing exactly what Satan wants them to do, and that is not to believe that he is real nor that God is real. They say that we are trying to force our beliefs on them.

Atheists such as yourself say “I wouldn’t serve a God who allows so much suffering in the world.” However, God tells us in his word that there is going to be suffering and that there is going to be devastation. He never promised that everything was going to be perfect. They ask if God is real, then why does he not do something to help the poor, the hungry, the sick, Well God did. He created you and me, so there's your proof.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just like God is real, Satan is real also - evidence, please. Big time.

The atheists are doing exactly what Satan wants them to do, and that is not to believe that he is real nor that God is real - wouldn't Satan rather atheists worship him?

Again, take your time ...

• DJS
    DJS

Looter,

You started the disrespect. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. You are getting exactly what you deserve. You judged all atheists to your hell. I make fun of you; you judge hundreds of millions of decent, honest people of integrity to a horrific, painful, everlasting death. Um, can't you see a bit of a difference here, Looter?

Funny how that bit of information seems lost on you. I've given you multiple opportunities to admit you were wrong, and all you continue to do is reframe and rephrase your condemnation for atheists. And now you are angry at me because I lump your god with Santa and Batman. Too bad, Looter, Too, too bad.

I wish you really would 'have it up to here' and stop forcing your god down our throats. That would be most excellent.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Okay DJS, I've had it up to here with you and your disrespectful attitude

Aww, diddums. You have no idea what disrespect really is do you? PM me and I'll tell you what I'd do to your god if he ever came near me. Or, pass me some crayons and I'll draw you a picture.

Alternatively, you can learn to debate like a grown up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit