Hypnosis and Psychological violence

by Tim Cook 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tim Cook
    Tim Cook

ENJOY READING

13 When we do not fully understand the reasons for some organizational changes, we do well to reflect on how Christ exercised his leadership in the past. Whether in Joshua’s day or in the first century, Christ has always provided wise direction to protect God’s people as a whole, to strengthen their faith, and to maintain unity among God’s servants 17 As shown by his active direction, our enthroned King, Jesus Christ, is definitely looking to the future. Therefore, let us rejoice over the benefits we derive from adjusting to recent changes. You might find it encouraging during your family worship to discuss how you have benefited from changes in the weekly meetings or in the ministry. 18 If we perceive the spirit behind the instructions we receive from Jehovah’s organization and their beneficial effect on us, we will likely follow that guidance with joy. We certainly appreciate that reducing the amount of literature being printed saves money; using new technologies allows us to further the Kingdom work throughout the earth. Having this in mind, we may be able to use electronic publications and media more extensively if possible. In this way, we will reflect Christ’s concern to use the organization’s resources wisely.

• Tim Cook
    Tim Cook

And you can look at the picture at the top of the article...The image plus the article mean if you don't submit I will kill you but who ? This organisation full of bigots...

• Tim Cook
  • Tim Cook
    Tim Cook

article of today Dec 23 / mag of october you can dowlnoad the incredible picture "if you don't submit I kill you..."

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sorry Tim I just woke up and read this.........I have no idea what you are talking about! Let me put it this way......... unless you can document your research and information......?

What you need to understand is that thousands of us have left the WT's version of the 'truth' because their bullshit out weighed reality. Not going to start in with your BS..... and that doesn't mean a bible study.

Please get back on your med's...... they may not help you........ but they will do a lot for us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit