"Other sheep" JW's are NOT witnesses & should NOT be preaching!

by BoogerMan 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Only those who think that they'll soooooooon be king/priests, can be called "witnesses" and do preaching work.

w98 2/1 p. 17 par. 16 - In 33 C.E., the Israel of God (not r/f JW's!) replaced fleshly Israel and became Jehovah’s “servant,” his “witnesses.”

w98 12/15 p. 18 par. 10 - Jehovah has committed the ministry of reconciliation to the anointed, so Paul could say: “We (the "anointed class") are therefore ambassadors substituting for Christ, as though God were making entreaty through us. (the "anointed class") As substitutes for Christ we (the "anointed class") beg: ‘Become reconciled to God.’” (2 Corinthians 5:20)

No need to even tick a box each month. Woo-hoo! 😁

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Christian believers have a gift waiting for them at the Great White Throne Judgment regarding the "annointed" who claim to be Jews of "spiritual Israel". A litle gift of acknowledgement for all the trouble this group has caused them:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Jesus (Rev. 3: 9)

Thank you Jesus.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

other Bible translations at 2Cor 5:20 says we are "ambassadors for Christ" whereas the NWT says" substitutes for Christ"-does that not put them on the same level as Christ-as in you don't need Jesus because we are his substitute? Back to the point of topic: funny how r/f (guilty) get caught up in the word salad and didn't discern that if the anointed were the "witnesses" , they should be the ones doing the work. What really happened is these so called "anointed" decided to lord it over others and get them to do the work because your reward depends upon how much you "help" Christ's brothers ( what they consider themselves to be.

• KerryKing
    KerryKing

I thought the same about the substituting instead of ambassadors, they're putting themselves in Jesus' place.

I hadn't figured out the witness part but it makes so much sense, thanks for sharing!

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I don't understand why the R&F even bother. According to the WT, the bible wasn't written for them, only for the 144000. So any attempts by the organisation at admonishing them biblically should fall on deaf ears. "Not my dog; not my fight" should be the R&F's mantra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit