Cult of covid

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Watching this video and thinking about all JDubs who watch all the gov bod updates yes they are all definitely in the covid cult thanks to the gov body

https://youtu.be/rAmyAayeApQ

• Jehovahisgod
    Jehovahisgod

I'm a baptized Jehovah witness I'm also a doctor in theology went to college for 7 years psychological studies computer sciences other wonderful things!

I am not one of those covid chasers. I caught it naturally I recovered naturally I caught it again a few months later and recovered again. I've caught it a third time when the third wave came around.

Now that I've had it three times it's no more to me than a minor cold as far as what it does to me.

My insurance company provides eight free covid tests.

The government website will provide you two free tests per month.

I do my ministry inside a prison building in Savannah Georgia.

If covid is going around they won't let you in the door.

Until you stand in front of the temperature scanner and prove that you don't have the classic 101.2 covid fever.

And you always have to wear a mask inside the prison unless you're sitting behind the plastic guard that goes between you.

If you're out dealing with the public whether it be me fixing somebody's computer or ministering they make face masks that are clear and inconspicuous.

Protect yourself protect everybody around you.

But you don't need to be a covid junkie.

• cofty
    cofty
    they make face masks that are clear and inconspicuous

and utterly pointless.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wanna join the Branch Covidians.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

"My insurance company provides eight free covid tests.

The government website will provide you two free tests per month " For those who think this is a good thing, it collects dna. dna is sold to the Chinese where they are making bioweapons to target specific ethnic groups. So this covid thing has more layers to it than you think. As far as the comparison "covid cult" and JW cult, yeah! ticked all the boxes.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They're still trying to flog the Bat Flu hysteria to death. They're still shaking the tree for money.

Bat Flu wasn't what they said. Matt Hancock has proven that but the media have conveniently hidden the story now. I believe they were making money for their compadres by selling PPI etc.

I also believe Chris Whitty, Fergusson and Vallance are vile frauds that screwed the economy of the UK for selfish ends. There will be no justice because the filth protect their own. The MSM protect the filth. It isn't fair, there's no justice. None. Not a jot.

Bat Flu couldn't have been that bad because out politicians were still partying when they told us to stay under house arrest. They KNEW bat flu wasn't what they advertised it as but it gave them power and money whilst destroying our lives.

• Riley
    Riley

What absolute horseshit.

Just like Jehovah Witnesses talk about the brothers and sisters under restriction in Russia and Eritrea and how horrible they have it ( while barely containing there excite about it ), the anti vaxxing movement are the cultist who refuse to let it go.

I have two doctors and three nurses who worked on the front lines in 2020-2022 and it is over. Covid is done. There has been a 95% reduction in ICU admissions which really was the metric the healthcare workers were worried about.

It is the right wing media who have made the money with the monetized Youtube accounts who are just spreading bullshit to gullible idiots. Making mediocre idiots feel special because they believe they have special knowledge. Humm, let me think, where have a seen that playbook before.

I think this board is perfect example of the collective stupidity of the human race.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit