Bible prophecy coming true! Mark 4:22

by mamacita29 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mamacita29
    mamacita29

Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hidden that will not be exposed; nothing is carefully concealed that will not come out in the open.

To bad the Watchtower Bible and Cult Society of PA doesn't realize this prophecy applies to them along with a hundred other prophecies that point to the evil slave, forked tongue, making failed predictions and being proven false. So many come to mind.

We need to share this with everyone and turn the Bible on them. My colleague at work is slowly waking up. I've been using logic and truth on her and she can no longer deny it. Everyday I see her I ask her questions and she knows the answer. Now it is up to her to come out and break free.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is being exposed and revealed now is that WTS/JWS enacted and conducted itself as free wheeling religoius charlatans by creating coercive doctrines to allure attention to their literature as well enhance the furthering proliferation of their literature, they just didn't become false prophets, they became commercialized false prophets.

Which this focused endeavor was directly disobedient to how Jesus set about instructions to preach his Gospel.

• mamacita29
    mamacita29

Yup. The JW cult is just another money making, mind controlling cult that loves to call everyone else as the wicked and evil ones.

"they just didn't become false prophets, they became commercialized false prophets.

"

Exactly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One can certainly say that greed for power, money and control was the true inherent agenda of the WTS's and its engaging leaders. These men exercised their own freedom of religion unregulated to build up a following around themselves for themselves.

Ironically it all got started by a guy (C T Russell) who was not an academically trained bible theologian but had the money and perseverance nevertheless to start his own publishing house where he was the leading editorial writer and manager himself.

What he could never attain by being a simple clothing store owner was the extenuating public notoriety he gained by being a preacher with some very engaging and appealing news, such as Christ finally returning to mankind.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Unbelievable that you could ask her question, after a couple that they can't answer most jws will avoid you like the plague.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit