Jesus told the governing body about Covid measures!

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

And then they instructed all the JW sheeple.

July 2022 WT Study Magazine, p. 12, par. 14

"Jesus provides wise direction in times of crisis. The benefits of that direction were evident when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out. While many in the world were uncertain about what course to take, Jesus made sure that we received clear guidance to keep us safe. We were encouraged to wear face coverings when out in public and to practice physical distancing."

I'll bet Jesus told the GB that 4 cubits was a good social distance.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

This is over-the-top. Jesus told me to hide under the bed.

Are cubits metric, customary, or pyramid inches? Paper, cloth, masks?

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Yeah, I had a good laugh at that one. JC told me that I don't have to go to meetings anymore or pay any mind to 8 dumbasses in New York.

Problem solved!

• Listener
    Listener

Since this direction came through WHO, which is an arm of the United Nations, this religion is becoming stranger all the time. By their own interpretation they don't consider the UN to be a higher authority and now they are equating it to be directed by Jesus.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

At the weekend, I showed the article's quote to a zealous JW.

First reaction - "No, that's not what it's saying." Second reaction - "No, it's just badly worded."

Cognitive dissonance at its best.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Fortunately for JWs, Jesus directed that they die at 4X the public rate worldwide. In case any of you didn’t do the math, divide the number of deaths into the population, JWs perished FOUR TO ONE.

Yes, for every Catholic that died, FOUR Jehovahs Witnesses croaked. For every Canadian, or US citizen, or any other group, JWs died at 400 percent more.

Obviously because of the fine counsel of the Governing Bastards.

• hoser
    hoser

I call bullshit on the COVID death stats of Jws. They are so used to padding numbers on their service reports and the guy calculating the COVID fatalities didn’t get the memo to not do it this time.

Alberta health services got caught fudging COVID numbers so I wouldn’t put it past the jws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit