25-30 Columbia Heights headquarters up for sale

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    wt boasted , that these properties, this area in the picture was considered at some point in the past as the better place for the seat of Government than Washington DC, Picture the White House, Congress at the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge, the best location, just across from Wall Street, Now, it is just possible these the places for sale are just as mortgaged, indebted as the Feds?, but unable to print money. ?
  • wifibandit
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    124 Columbia Hts is for sale too. The end of an era. That was Henry Ward Beecher's residence back in the day
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

....but we are so financially strapped we have to eliminate special pioneers and a lot workers at Bethel.

Is this hypocrisy too hard or complicated to understand ?

The WTS is playing the poor card for its own culpable reasons.

• wifibandit
  • cognac
    cognac
    I stand on a previous position that the WTS has never been richer and its going to get richer as time carries on. $$$

This is wrong. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that go on most people do not know about. There is a reason they are fleecing the JWs while at the same time having billions in real estate. They wouldn't unless they needed to...

I'd be surprised at this point if they lasted another 5-10 years.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its plain to see the WTS.is in motion restructuring its business model, lessening its publications pushing and promoting digital data marketing for their main magazines WT and AW. , removing some printing facilities and selling off some branches, downsizing its Bethel workers, removing some special pioneers and their financial support.

I think the WTS got a little ahead of itself as far forgiving reno loans to congregations, at the same time building new branches .

They are going to be in its richest state pretty soon that's for sure.

They want to build a new main branch in England that looks like its going to take more money than they had there or anticipated.

The bean counters they have are not totality stupid, they know what really matters to the organization $$$

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Something is seriously broken in watchtower. The question is there enough in reserve to fix it.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think there's a lot of imaginary hope with people , sorry folks the WTS isn't going away anytime soon, not in are lifetime at least.

In spite of a billion dollars US being put into the WTS. coffers people think its still going to fall from financial collapse .......... funny.

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit