25-30 Columbia Heights headquarters up for sale

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This once main manufacturing plant is going to fetch half a billion in itself, the property beside it was offered at .

$400 million.

. Real estate sources told the Brooklyn Eagle two years ago that developers who had approached the Witnesses at that time were willing to fork over $400 per buildable square foot — nearly $400 million.

So the WTS is desperately in need of money and is going broke is it now ??? lies and hypocrisy

I stand on a previous position that the WTS has never been richer and its going to get richer as time carries on. $$$

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    .........but the organization is so poor now we need money from children who have their own money for candy ????
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

To promote videos of guilting little children of putting money in the Borg contribution box instead of buying a little treat of ice cream!!

OMG, you wonder what the Borg is going to do next to beg for money!!!!

• Petraglyph
  • TheListener
    TheListener

but their money is tied up in real estate and it's not liquid. And maybe they borrowed against those properties already. Which could leave them still broke even though they own expensive property.

I don't know this stuff very well but it seems they could still be broke.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

wifi:

Thank you!

WTUnderground!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being that both those properties were owned out right and they are now selling both together probably close to a billion, how much do you really think the WTS borrowed from banks and how much do your think a bank would loan to religious institution.

Use some logic TheListener

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I thought this place sold awhile back, did the sale fall through and now its back on the market? Am I wrong on this?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

You are thinking the factory.

On October 2, 2013, Jehovah’s Witnesses finalized the sale of a five-building complex in Brooklyn, New York, to RFR and Kushner Companies. The Witnesses vacated the complex in 55 days after signing an agreement to sell the buildings in July. The buildings were formerly used for the Witnesses’ printing operations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit