GB member Jackson answers/evades questions about religious freedom...

by enoughisenough 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Many talk about Jackson in regard to his response into the abuse of children, but this related clip is about freedom to leave the JW...I found myself thinking at several points, he is outright lying. (spiritual warfare in action?) See what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXUWNuMCQsk&t=92s

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

Amazing how a man who made it all the way to the governing body doesn't seem to have seen much.

I had an elder who knew I went to meetings at another church call me and ask me if I had joined that church and if I wanted to disassociate. He said I could even leave a message on his answering machine stating I disassociate if I wanted. This was an elder who spent many years in bethel also.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

LeeMerk, Losch played the same ignorance game when questioned about children ---like they don't know what they hvae caused to become policy. I call foul!

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

What a bunch of jags

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

PROV 6:16 There are six things the LORD hates, seven that are detestable to him:

17 haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,

hands that shed innocent blood,

18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,

feet that are quick to rush into evil,

19 a false witness who pours out lies,

and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Jackson's false and wicked scheming clearly fails on 3 of the 7 things God hates, and IMO it also sirs up dissension (or else we would not all be here).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit