1975 Washington DC. Kingdom Ministry School.

by Atlantis 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1975 Washing DC, Kingdom Ministry School that lasted for 2 weeks, with Russell Cantwell as the instructor.

Were any of you brothers there?

A former Bethelite sent me this picture and wondered if there could be any brothers that might have remembered being at this meeting class.

Atlantis!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I attended that 2 week course. In the UK, at a local KH.. We has a Bethel Instructor a Bro. David Gibson. He was first class …. the finest teacher I have ever known, in or outside the Society.

I was a young newly appointed elder and I came out of there feeling it was all wonderful.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you BluesBrother!

Atlantis!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I expect that not many of those guys are still living. Interesting photo. I knew some elders who attended a similar two week class about the same time (my dad included), but I think it was more in the '77-'78 time period.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

dropoffyourkeylee:

Thanks for your comments!

Atlantis!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Kingdom Ministry School that lasted for 2 weeks

I remember my dad going in the late 1960's. It was in Pittsburg and Albert Schroeder was one of the instructors. Everyone in attendance was in awe of Judah Ben who was just a child then.

How many elders do you think would be attending KM School if it were still a 2-week obligation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit